Waffle House Franchise - Restaurant
Waffle House Franchise Opportunities
Waffle House franchise can boast more than 65 years of experience in running a restaurant business. From the very beginning their mission was to serve cooked to order food including waffles, the speciality of the brand, in a friendly atmosphere. Waffle house franchise restaurants work 24 hour a day, 7 days a week; thus, the visitors say that their doors have no locks. The chain has got a good reputation on the market, and now it includes 1500+ units. There are still some Waffle House restaurant franchises available for sale. Becoming their franchisee, an entrepreneur acquires a profitable concept. The business is easy to run as all the processes are well-established and proven.
How to open a Mountain Mike's franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Waffle House restaurant franchise, you must have a capital of $600,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Waffle House restaurant franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Waffle House franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Waffle House franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Waffle House franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Waffle House franchise cost?
Waffle House has a franchise fee of $200,000 to $300,000, with a total initial investment range of $600,000 to $1,000,000.
Waffle House Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $600,000 - $1,000,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $200,000 - $300,000
Are you interested in starting a Waffle House restaurant in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Waffle House restaurant is around $0,6 to $1 million.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 0,72 to Can$ 1,2 million.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 4,38 to Rs 7,31 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 94 - PKR 156,7 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 2,2 - 3,67 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 424,557 to 707,595.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 493,251 to EUR 822,085
Waffle House website: www.wafflehouse.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$600,000
- Company foundation year1955
- Franchise enterprises:1500+
- Corporate Address:5986 Financial Drive Norcross, GA. 30071