How do I buy a franchise?
Acquiring a franchise varies depending on the brand you select. Basically, it can be sorted out in the following way:
- Send an inquiry on the brand page
There are also franchise exhibitions and catalogs of franchises on the portals, like TopFranchise.com, where you can search and compare franchise options and consult experts. These portals are reliable sources with guarantees that you find what you’re looking for.
- Communicate with the representative of the company about preferred franchise and learn about the prospects
- Get a contract, or FDD, franchise disclosure document, study it (it is better to involve specialists)
- Meet the founder or brand representatives and upon agreement of all conditions, sign the document
- Contribute a lump-sum fee and become a proud owner
There are times when before signing the FDD, potential candidates must undergo training and interviews. Many franchisors have a thorough selection process to determine whether a candidate would be a good addition to the brand. As for the grand opening of the franchise, more often than not, the franchisor helps through all stages of launch.
DIDN’T FIND WHAT YOU WANT?
ASK THE EXPERTS