Franchise beauty salons PERSONA IMAGE LAB
About the brand PERSONA
The most conceptual brand of the beauty industry and the largest network of beauty salons in the CIS.
Having opened in 1994, PERSONA invented the very fact of beauty salons and created dozens of fashion trends.
We show warmth and care for each Person!
Persona is a well-known network of its own image laboratories, Academy of Professions, Image Agency and Business School.
Over 100 beauty salons under the Persona brand are open. We are pioneers of the business franchise, have been working in the beauty industry for more than 28 years, have survived several crises and have learned to grow steadily without federal advertising. The reason for this growth is the high level of quality of services, the working model of franchising, the provision of opportunities for growth and development of personnel, competently built business processes that allow our partners and their employees to earn.
Our franchise involves opening from scratch or rebranding existing salons. All image laboratories are organizations that provide jobs, and the employees of our franchisees are taxpayers. We have developed an effective staff motivation system that is attractive to craftsmen, which encourages specialists to choose a salon under our brand as their main place of work, rather than home service.
Size of salon
60-150 sq. m.
- Full support during the entire opening period of the salon
- Assistance in the selection of premises
- Marketing promotion at the start
- Assistance in staff selection
- Development of the salon's product matrix and training of sales staff
- Provide access to the Corporate University, where is the entire knowledge base collected 28 years of our experience
- We provide our own account manager - assistance in solving emerging business issues
- Monthly meetings at the UK Club
- Annual meeting of all franchisees
- Unified chat of the owners Person
- Revenue per month: 10,000 USD
- Net profit per month: 16,000 USD
How much does the PERSONA franchise cost?
Initial investments: $140,000
Working capital: $16,000
Advertising company: $6,000
Equipment and furniture: $30,000
Professional products: $10,000
Payback period: 36 months
Average turnover per month: $100,000
Franchise fees: from $22,000
Other current payments: none
Request Free Info
- Working model of franchising in the beauty industry
- Its own system of staff growth and development
- A unique concept of approach to the client's
Starting investments from:$140,000
- Year company was founded1994
- Year of launching franchise2004
- Franchised companies100
- Owned companies10