Many franchising experts note that the children’s activity sector is booming in franchising industry right now - if you can provide a safe environment for kids, along with fun activities which combine taking exercise with learning new things, you have a sure fire recipe for success. It's not a big secret - people will continue to spend money on their children – even in financially unstable times – if they feel that it will improve their child’s quality of life or enhance their education. The largest amount of money parents spend on their kids is directed into after-school activities, sports clubs and groups. As every parent knows: if the kids are happy so are you! Mums and dads are always on the lookout for new, fun and affordable activities for their children to take part in. Every parent wants their child to be happy, which means keeping them healthy and entertained. Many parents are realising they cannot rely solely on TV or computer games to occupy their children, it’s essential they get the proper stimulation combined with physical exercise that keeps them healthy and alert - and just as importantly helps them sleep at night! An afterschool or indoor playground franchise is a wonderful way to expand your income potential and start. Hope that our directory of Children's Activity Franchises for sale can help you make an important and succesful decision.
Children's Activities Market Overview
Benefits of owning a children's activities franchise
The size of the global toy market was around $88.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2016 and the market for amusement theme park was $48.17 billion in 2017
CAGR of the global toy market was 6,22% between 2012 and 2016 and the market for amusement theme park projected CAGR 7,5% between 2015 and 2020
– Lower investments;
– Parents are spending more money than ever on children;
– Growing demand for children's activities franchises;
– Fun business;
– Huge variety of choice.
– Experience in marketing, finance and customer services;
– Explore new children's activities opportunities;
– Children's activities franchises for complementary business;
– The increase in the number of potential customers in this industry.
– Use social to sell;
– Make it easy to be found online;
– Introducing new initiatives to reflect market changes;
– Developing more activities to ensure customers keep coming back.
– Kids' Party Planning;
– Kids' Cooking Classes;
– Yoga for kids;
– Aerial arts;
Segmentation by type
– Basis of type: Indoor(Pencil-and-paper games, Card games, Puzzles, Board and family games, Indoor hopscotch, Treasure hunt, Indoor bowling, Other), Outdoor(Backyard Camping, Stargazing, River Rafting, Gardening, Water games, Other);
– Basis of age: age group 1-2, 3-6, 6-10 and 11-14.