Seafood Industry Overview
The seafood industry is a multibillion-dollar industry that is experiencing rapid growth due to increased consumption and change in consumer preferences. People are now preferring to eat more nutritious and healthy food, and fish products are low in calories and rich in proteins and vitamins. There are many brands specializing in the production and sale of seafood dishes that are constantly developing new menu items, providing a wide variety of seafood meals to choose from, which further contributes to the rise of demand.
There are several places where people can find quality seafood products, including independent stores and restaurants, as well as franchises. Companies that expand via franchising offer more opportunities for entrepreneurs and customers than independent businesses. A seafood franchise is a great way for entrepreneurs to quickly launch their own business and enter the market. If a brand has a good reputation and a loyal customer base, it is easier for prospective franchisees to operate a unit and make a profit.
Pros And Cons of Seafood Franchises
As with any other kind of franchise, seafood franchises have pros and cons. First, let’s look at some advantages of acquiring a franchise specializing in the sale of seafood products:
- Brand recognition: Seafood restaurants chains that have operated a long time usually have high brand awareness and a steady customer flow.
- Established connection with the suppliers: Typically, franchisors have established relations with fish suppliers and provide their stores with the products or share the contacts with their franchisees.
- In-demand product: Nowadays, seafood is highly popular across the globe. People choose to eat healthy and love the presented variety of dishes.
- Promotion of healthy eating habits: Seafood franchises play a major role in cultivating healthy and tasty food. Entrepreneurs have a chance to help people take care of themselves and their nutrition.
There are also some downsides of owning this kind of business:
- A low-traffic area. It is possible to open a franchise in a location that is not visited by many people. Wrong choice of place can result in losing money or even going bankrupt.
- High costs. There are franchises that require huge investment to get started. Besides seafood is expensive, so entrepreneurs need to be financially ready to buy pricey ingredients and cover all associated expenses.
- Strict quality standards. Seafood products can be difficult to store and look after. The quality of seafood can quickly deteriorate if it is not properly taken care of.
Specific of Seafood Franchises
Seafood franchises have to provide fresh ingredients in order to offer quality dishes and great customer service. It is essential for franchise owners to adhere to food and safety standards and regularly check if everything is in order. People adore seafood cuisine, and it is the franchisees’ responsibility to provide the best customer experience and maintain the level of service set by the franchisor.
A few years ago we decided to start the global expansion, so we started looking for ways how to find our new franchisees. Last year we noticed the Topfranchise.com marketplace.
Since the time we got listed here, our Franchise pitch has been visited by thousands of people, and a couple of hundreds had left their requests. I would like to share a success story. We received the lead from Topfranchise.com. It was a potential franchisee from the USA, who was interested in becoming a part of our company. Today he operates as our Franchisee in Grove town, USA.
At Topfranchise.com we have a manager, who keeps track of our success. If something goes wrong, we can be sure to receive advice. For the extra advertisement, we used newsletters and banners, which helped to attract more potential franchisees.
We express our gratitude to the TopFranchise.com team for their professionalism.
We get a lot of leads performing well as a potential franchisees. We are glad that we have chosen TopFranchise.com as a partner and look forward to further fruitful cooperation.
So far, we have been pleased and treated as valued customers providing discounts to advertising packages in the English and the Russian version of the company.
We move forward into 2022, with the assurance of having TopFranchise as a valued advertising
partner in expanding the Mikel Brand even further.
After all the preparations and settings, the result came up very soon. Customers do not hesitate to contact us , and we find them reliable. It is wonderful work for Topfranchise.com.
In the time I have been with them I have had a good response, with leads coming in from every corner of the world and from countries you would not expect to get enquiries.
I decided in April this year to increase my budget to get more leads from overseas and explored other websites with an international exposure, but eventually I decided to spend my money with TopFranchise because of the quality of the service they provide. I invested in newsletters and banner listings with them which provided even more leads.
To date the investment I made with TopFranchise has been repaid with lead convertions.
Topfranchise is so helpful. They help us to find customer from different countries. After we discussed with customers the possible cooperation, we realized that customers from Topfranchise.com have a great potential and strong financials that can help to improve our brand.