Barbershop franchise opportunities includes men's hairstylist shops primarily engaged in cutting, trimming and styling men's and boys' hair. Furthermore, barber shops shave and trim men's beards. The industry is now starting to realize that the traditional barber shop needs to be added to their list of major types. And in particular barberhop franchises are intensively growing last time, considering the growing need of people to care for their appearance and to get it quickly.
The profitability of individual barbershop franchise depends upon loyal clients, location and marketing. Hope that our directory of a popular barbershop franchises and other beauty franchises for sale can help you make an important and succesful decision.
Barber Shop Worldwide Market Overview
Benefits of owning a Barber Shop franchise
Market size, in 2016
$910 million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 6.56% during 2016-2020
– Growing demand for barbershop franchises;
– No dominant players in the salon market;
– Customers often remain fiercely loyal to a barbershop they trust;
– Men are willing to spend more on their grooming.
– Organic products & products produced in a sustainable (environmentally conscious) manner;
– Products and franchises focused on our aging population;
– Many beauty franchises derive up to 15% of their revenue from product sales;
– Services might include massages, facials, waxing or laser hair removal, eyebrow trims and hot towel shaves.
– Use of natural ingredients;
– Give customers a reason to visit your barbershop;
– Gender specific products;
– Demand for premium services to carry on rising;
– A barbershop based in an area with high footfall will obviously get more passing traffic.
– Concept of barbershops as community hubs;
– Organic products;
– Male grooming;
– The new barbershop franchise is look like the barbershops of old years.