CUBE Ultimate Challenges Franchise For Sale
CUBE Ultimate Challenges Franchise Opportunities
Players (friends & families) are separated into teams (2-6 people) and get ready to overcome a series of different tasks. Their goal is to complete a series of different tasks having time is their unique rival! Combination of brain, fitness, perception & skillfulness is the key ingredient in order to achieve all challenges!
All type of visitors & all ages can live the experience of CUBE Challenge
- School Classes
- Athlete Clubs
- Companies & Conferences
- Birthday Parties
No special physical abilities are required in order to play.
A session typically lasts 60 minutes. However, time can be extended in case a team would like to continue and score higher!
Size of rooms
Min. 750 sqm. Required for 20 rooms.
600 sqm. for 20 challenge rooms plus corridors & 150 for reception, briefing room, registration area, locker rooms, WC.
How much does the CUBE Ultimate Challenges franchise cost?
CUBE Ultimate Challenges has a franchise fee ranges $1,5 per player, with a total initial investment $370,000.
- from $370,000/20 Rooms (for Europe).
- USA/Out of Europe prices: upon request
Payback period: from 14 to 24 months (depends from the country).
- $70,000 - $135,000 (15%-30% Capacity).
Franchise fees: $1,5 per player/ per month
What is included:
- All I.T., computers, screens, servers & store’s Operating Software
- Challenge scenography and decoration
- Game and electric props
- Special Constructions
- All materials, components, detectors, lighting, special devices & effects
- All design paintings
- Transportation Costs
- Tickets and accommodation of our personnel
- Training of managers and game supervisors
- Full documentation of the game
- Online technical support, manuals & instructions
- 2000 RFID wristbands
- Registration station
Other current payments:
- $2,750/ Year: marketing services
- $120/ Room: annual licence fee for CUBE os
Request Free Info
CUBE Ultimate Challenges Franchise Advantages
- Fresh & innovative project – the latest trend in the entertainment industry
- Several years of expertise in the entertainment field
- Great importance to detail, focusing on offering high-quality services
- Fast return of the investment
- Full marketing and technical support
- Huge variety of games to choose from
- Limited Staff requirements: All project is structured to operate with 2-3 people max. staff, depending on the store’s completeness (1 supervisor & 2 gamemasters)