7-Eleven Franchise For Sale - Convenience Store
7-Eleven Franchise Opportunities
7-Eleven Inc. is a Japanese-owned American international chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The chain was known as Tote'm Stores until it was renamed in 1946. In 1946, the chain's name was changed from "Tote'm" to "7-Eleven" to reflect the company's new, extended hours, 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, seven days per week. Its parent company, Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., operates, franchises, and licenses 66,579 stores in 17 countries as of 30 June 2018.
7-Eleven's products include: 7-Select private-brand products, coffee, fresh-made daily sandwiches, fresh fruit, salads, bakery items, hot and prepared foods, gasoline, dairy products, carbonated beverages and energy drinks, juices, financial services, and product delivery services.
How to open a 7-Eleven franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a 7-Eleven franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $100,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a store franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a 7-Eleven franchise owner. Not have any other business interests that, in the opinion of the company, might jeopardize your opportunity to successfully implement the 7-Eleven business concept.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for 7-Eleven franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application. The neighborhoods you select will be the communities you take care of.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the 7-Eleven franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your 7-Eleven franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does 7-Eleven franchise cost?
7-Eleven has the franchise fee of up to $1,000,000, with total initial investment range of $53,600 to $1,163,000.
Initial investments: $53,600 - $1,163,000
Net-worth Requirement: $100,000 - $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000 - $150,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$0||$1,000,000|
|Down Payment for Opening Inventory||$20,000||$20,000|
|Additional Opening Inventory||$15,100||$44,500|
|Cash Register Fund||$500||$1,500|
|Licenses and Permits||$8,000||$10,000|
|Real Estate and Equipment||Covered in “7-Eleven Charge” (see Other Fees)|
|Grand Opening Fee||$8,000||$8,000|
|Goodwill||Only applicable to incoming franchisee’s buying a current franchisee’s interest in a franchise.|
|Additional Funds During First 3 Months||$0||$60,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the 7-Eleven FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) 2019, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new 7-Eleven convenience store.
Initial Franchise Fee: $10,000 - $1,000,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: Varies
Ad Royalty Fee: 0.5-1.5%
On-The-Job Training: 240 hours
Classroom Training: 24 hours
Additional Training: At local training centers
7-Eleven Franchisee Testimonials:
Are you interested in starting 7-Eleven store in the USA, Canada, India, Germany, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Vietnam, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the 7-Eleven convenience store franchise is around $53,600 to $1,163,000
- In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 64,500 to Can$ 1,400,400
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,39 crores to Rs 8,48 crores
- In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 43,800 to EUR 951,400
- In Egyptian currency, the investment comes around E£840,400 to E£18,234,900
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 201,000 to SR 4,361,640
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 279,700 - 6,070,600
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 1235 million to VND 26801 million
7-Eleven Franchise Info: http://franchise.7-eleven.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$53,600
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year1927
- Year of launching the franchise1964
- Franchise enterprises:61,086
- Corporate Address:P.O. Box 711 Dallas, TX 75221-0711