Ace Hardware Franchise For Sale - Retail Center
Ace Hardware Franchise Opportunities
Founded in 1924 as "Ace Stores", the company changed its name to "Ace Hardware Corporation" in 1931. It grew dramatically following World War II, more than tripling its sales between the late 1940s and 1959. After the retirement of longtime president and founder Richard Hesse in 1973, Ace was sold to its retailers, becoming a retailer-owned cooperative. It first reached $1 billion in wholesale sales in 1985 and $5 billion in 2015. As of 2016, it has over 4,800 locations in 60 countries. Ace operates 17 distribution centers in the United States, and additional distribution facilities in China, Panama, and United Arab Emirates.
How to open an Ace Hardware franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open an Ace Hardware franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $292,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a hardware store franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become an Ace Hardware franchise owner. Also you should choose required concept - or open a new store, or convert your store to Ace, or add Ace to your grocery store.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Ace Hardware franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Ace Hardware franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Ace Hardware franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
Financial Requirements for Ace Hardware Franchise
How much does Ace Hardware franchise cost?
Ace Hardware has the franchise fee of up to $5,000, with total initial investment range of $31,557 to $149,398.
Initial investments: $31,557 - $149,398
Net-worth Requirement: $400,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $250,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $5,000
Are you interested in starting Ace Hardware Franchise in the USA, India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Canada, Indonesia, the UK, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Ace Hardware store is around $31,557 to $149,398.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 23,17 Lakh to Rs 109,76 Lakh.
- In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 1,53 million to Php 7,26 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 128,000 to MYR 605,880.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 40,100 to Can$ 189,800.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 451,09 million to Rp 2,135 million.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £22,650 to £107,205.
On-The-Job Training: 40 hours
Classroom Training: 40 hours
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Number of Employees Required to Run: 15-25
Ace Hardware Franchise Info: https://myace.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$272,500
- Company foundation year1924
- Year of launching the franchise1976
- Franchise enterprises:4,946
- Corporate Address:2222 Kensington Ct. Oak Brook, IL 60523, USA