Baskin-Robbins is an American chain of ice cream and cake specialty shop restaurants. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, it was founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale, California. It claims to be the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty stores, with 7,500 locations, including nearly 2,500 shops in the United States and over 5,000 in other countries as of December 28, 2013. Baskin-Robbins sells ice cream in nearly 50 countries.
Request Free Info
Baskin-Robbins has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $93,550 to $401,800.
Initial investments: $93,550 - $401,800
Net-worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $125,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.9%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Baskin-Robbins ice cream and cake specialty shop restaurant is around $93,550 to $401,800.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$119,600 to Can$513,700.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 68 Lakhs to Rs 294 Lakhs.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around Dirham 343,600 to Dirham 1,475,700.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 14,97 million to PKR 64,3 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 377,661 to RM 1,622,066.
- In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 121,930 to AUD 523,777.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 351,000 to SR 1,507,572.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £68,755 to £295,300.
On-The-Job Training: 2.5 weeks
Classroom Training: 2.5 weeks
Baskin-Robbins Franchise Info: https://www.baskinrobbinsfranchising.com
Request Free Info