Baskin-Robbins Franchise For Sale - Ice Cream And Cake Shop
Baskin-Robbins Franchise opportunities
Baskin-Robbins is an American chain of ice cream and cake specialty shop restaurants. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, it was founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale, California. It claims to be the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty stores, with 7,500 locations, including nearly 2,500 shops in the United States and over 5,000 in other countries as of December 28, 2013. Baskin-Robbins sells ice cream in nearly 50 countries.
How to open a Baskin-Robbins franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Baskin-Robbins franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $93,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Baskin-Robbins franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Baskin-Robbins franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Baskin-Robbins franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Baskin-Robbins franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Baskin-Robbins franchise cost?
Baskin-Robbins has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $93,550 to $401,800.
Initial investments: $93,550 - $401,800
Net-worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $125,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.9%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Baskin-Robbins Franchise in the USA, Canada, India, the UAE, Pakistan, Malaysia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, the UK, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Baskin-Robbins ice cream and cake specialty shop restaurant is around $93,550 to $401,800.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$119,600 to Can$513,700.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 68 Lakhs to Rs 294 Lakhs.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around Dirham 343,600 to Dirham 1,475,700.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 14,97 million to PKR 64,3 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 377,661 to RM 1,622,066.
- In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 121,930 to AUD 523,777.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 351,000 to SR 1,507,572.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £68,755 to £295,300.
On-The-Job Training: 2.5 weeks
Classroom Training: 2.5 weeks
Baskin-Robbins Franchise Info: https://www.baskinrobbinsfranchising.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$25,000
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year1945
- Year of launching the franchise1948
- Franchise enterprises:8,011
- Corporate Address:130 Royall St. Canton, MA 02021