Biggby Coffee Franchise For Sale
Biggby Coffee Franchise Opportunities
Biggby Coffee is a privately owned coffee franchise business based in East Lansing, Michigan. Founded March 1995 as Beaner's by Bob Fish and Mary Roszel, the company changed its name to Biggby Coffee in late 2007. As of 2018, the company owns and operates 231 franchises in the United States.
How to open a Biggby Coffee franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Biggby Coffee franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $400,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a coffeehouse franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Biggby Coffee franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Biggby Coffee franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application. Franchisor will help to choose the right location.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Biggby Coffee franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Biggby Coffee franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Biggby Coffee franchise cost?
Biggby Coffee has the franchise fee of up to $20,000, with total initial investment range of $189,550 to $378,600.
Financial Requirements for Biggby Coffee
Initial investments: $189,550 - $378,600
Net Worth Requirement: $400,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $70,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchisee Fee||$20,000||$20,000|
|Leasehold Improvements & Design||$85,500||$181,000|
|Furniture, Equipment, Decor||$49,500||$62,000|
|Interior & Exterior Signage||$4,000||$15,000|
|Minimum Capital for Ongoing Operations||$5,000||$40,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the BIGGBY® COFFEE Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and operation for a new Biggby Coffee coffeehouse.
Initial Franchise Fee: $20,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 3%
Are you interested in starting Biggby Coffee Franchise in the USA, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Biggby coffeehouse is around $189,550 - $378,600.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1,22 - 2,39 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2,38 - 4,63 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around Ringgit 675,000 - 1,315,000.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 3,83 - 7,46 million.
On-The-Job Training: 150 hours
Classroom Training: 85 hours
Additional Training: Absentee Ownership Allowed
Number of Employees Required to Run: 15
Biggby Coffee Franchise Owner Testimonial:
Biggby Coffee Franchise Info: https://www.biggby.com/franchise
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$189,550
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year:1994
- Year of launching the franchise1999
- Franchise enterprises:231
- Corporate Address:2501 Coolidge Rd., #302 East Lansing, MI 48823, USA