Biggby Coffee is a privately owned coffee franchise business based in East Lansing, Michigan. Founded March 1995 as Beaner's by Bob Fish and Mary Roszel, the company changed its name to Biggby Coffee in late 2007. As of 2018, the company owns and operates 231 franchises in the United States.
Request Free Info
Biggby Coffee has the franchise fee of up to $20,000, with total initial investment range of $189,550 to $378,600.
Financial Requirements for Biggby Coffee
Initial investments: $189,550 - $378,600
Net Worth Requirement: $400,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $70,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchisee Fee||$20,000||$20,000|
|Leasehold Improvements & Design||$85,500||$181,000|
|Furniture, Equipment, Decor||$49,500||$62,000|
|Interior & Exterior Signage||$4,000||$15,000|
|Minimum Capital for Ongoing Operations||$5,000||$40,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the BIGGBY® COFFEE Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and operation for a new Biggby Coffee coffeehouse.
Initial Franchise Fee: $20,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 3%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Biggby coffeehouse is around $189,550 - $378,600.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1,22 - 2,39 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2,38 - 4,63 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around Ringgit 675,000 - 1,315,000.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 3,83 - 7,46 million.
On-The-Job Training: 150 hours
Classroom Training: 85 hours
Additional Training: Absentee Ownership Allowed
Number of Employees Required to Run: 15
Biggby Coffee Franchise Owner Testimonial:
Biggby Coffee Franchise Info: https://www.biggby.com/franchise
Request Free Info