Bottoms Up Espresso Franchise for Sale - Bikini Coffee Shop
Bottoms Up Espresso Franchise Opportunities
Bottoms Up Espresso franchise stands out from others by top quality coffee and other beverages with fancy names and sexy baristas serving them. The coffee shop has a drive-through concept. The business was established in 2011 and has been expanding only in the USA so far. Bottoms Up Espresso bikini coffee shop franchises are also available for sale worldwide nowadays. In order to become our franchisee, the entrepreneur needs to have enough cost & fees to pay total initial investment and meet the demands. Among the main benefits, the franchisor offers is consistent marketing and promotional support as the brand has been a flagman in social media marketing.
How to open the Bottoms Up Espresso franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Bottoms Up Espresso bikini coffee shop, you must have liquid capital of $65,000 to $100,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a bikini coffee shop franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Bottoms Up Espresso franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Bottoms Up Espresso franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Bottoms Up Espresso franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Bottoms Up Espresso franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Bottoms Up Espresso franchise cost?
Bottoms Up Espresso has a total initial investment range of $110,000 to $250,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $100,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $65,000 - $100,000
Bottoms Up Espresso Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $110,000 - $250,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,100 - $39,000
Are you interested in starting a Bottoms Up Espresso Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Bottoms Up Espresso is around $110,000 to $250,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$138,173 to Can$314,031.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 404,052 to AED 918,300.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 455,488 to RM 1,035,200.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £79,378 to £180,406.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 147,939 to SGD 336,225.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 412,505 to SR 937,512.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 144,365 to AUD 328,102.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 93,683 to EUR 212,916.
Bottoms Up Espresso website: www.bottomsupespresso.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$110,000
Company type:Сoffee shop
- Company foundation year2011
- Year of launching the franchise2015
- Franchise enterprises:6
- Franchisees in USA:6
- Corporate Address:5278 Jerusalem Ct, Modesto, CA 95356