Budget Blinds Franchise For Sale - Custom Window Covering
Budget Blinds Franchise Opportunities
Budget Blinds, Inc., a custom window coverings franchise, provides window coverings and home décor accessories to its customers in the United States and Canada.
The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Orange, California. Budget Blinds, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Home Franchise Concepts, Inc.
It offers wood, faux wood, composite, vinyl, aluminum, motorized, and vertical blinds; wood, composite, and plantation shutters; roller, pleated, roman, cellular, woven wood, sheer, and creative shades; curtains, drapes, valances, window hardware, and motorized drapes; and window coverings and films, screens, tableaux faux iron, rugs, pillows and beddings, and mirrors and accessories.
How to open a Budget Blinds franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Budget Blinds window coverings franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $100,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a home-based business franchise.
You will need to consider having minimum working capital of $35,000.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Budget Blinds franchise owner.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Budget Blinds franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Budget Blinds franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Budget Blinds franchise cost?
Budget Blinds has the franchise fee of up to $19,950, with total initial investment range of $110,140 to $235,870.
Initial investments: $110,140 - $235,870
Net-worth Requirement: $100,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $64,950
Initial Franchise Fee: $19,950
Ongoing Royalty Fee: $300-$1.5K/mo.
Ad Royalty Fee $1K-$1.5K/mo.
Are you interested in starting Budget Blinds Franchise in the USA, Canada, Mexico, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Budget Blinds is around $110,140 to $235,870.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 139,670 to Can$ 300,000.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 2,29 million to Peso 4,91 million.
On-The-Job Training: 80 hours
Number of Employees Required to Run: 1 - 3
Budget Blinds website: https://budgetblinds.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$19,950
- Company type:Company
- Company foundation year1992
- Year of launching the franchise1994
- Franchise enterprises:1,154
- Corporate Address:19000 MacArthur Blvd., #100 Irvine, CA 92612, USA