Burger King Franchise For Sale - Fast Food Restaurant
Burger King Franchise Opportunities
Being the second-largest hamburger chain in the US, Burger King franchise boasts 14,000 stores in 100 countries. It specializes in burgers, salads, chicken, veggies, and desserts. Burger King restaurant franchise continues to provide nice opportunities around the globe trying to enter new markets and expand in the countries where they have gained popularity. Buying a Burger King franchise has a lot of pros. The main one is a good franchise cost and profit balance. The second one is a guide from the franchisor on how to open a Burger King franchise with a detailed investment information. And yet another one is a range of franchise formats for sale with reasonable franchise fees and requirements.
How to open a Burger King franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Burger King franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $325,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Burger King franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Burger King franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Burger King franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Burger King franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Burger King franchise cost?
Burger King has the total initial investment from $323,100.
Initial investments: $323,100 - $3,076,600
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Travel and Living Expenses while Training||$0||$25,000|
|Real Property/ Occupancy Charge||$90,000||$850,000|
|Civil & Architectural Drawings / Professional Fees||$10,000||$45,000|
|Improvements / Construction||$25,000||$950,000|
|Signage & Drive-Thru||$3,000||$166,000|
|Cash and Inventory Control System||$35,000||$60,000|
|Working Capital / Additional Funds||$15,000||$90,000|
|Business Licenses, Utility Deposits, Lease Deposits, and Payments||$6,000||$30,000|
|2-Story Interior Playground||N/A||$245,000|
* The estimated initial investment range covers from an indoor MRS facility restaurant type with 0-20 seats up to a ROC 2502 restaurant type with 72-80 seats and full size co-branded facility with 20/20 image (50-80 seats).
Royalty: 4.5% of monthly gross sales
Advertising: 4% of monthly gross sales
Building Improvement Payments (certain BKLs only): $500 per month
Late charges/ Interest/ Stamp tax: lesser of 18% per annum or maximum rate allowed by Florida law
New Franchisee Training Fee: $2,500
Are you interested in starting Burger King Franchise in the USA, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Pakistan, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Burger King Restaurant is around $323,100 to $3,076,600.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 229.4 lakhs to Rs 21.8 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 4,576 million to Rp 43,577 million.
- In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 16,713,963 to Php 159,152,518.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 50,613,615 to PKR 481,949,390.
Request Free Info
Other fees for Burger King Franchise
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Royalty||4.5% of monthly gross sales.|
|Advertising||4% of monthly gross sales.|
|Rent (where property leased from he franchisor)||Varies.|
|Building Improvement Payments (certain BKLs only)||$500 per month.|
|Late charges/ Interest/ Stamp tax||Lesser of 18% per annum or maximum rate allowed by Florida law.|
|Transfer of Interests||$2,000|
|Application Fee||$250 - $5,000|
|New Franchisee Training Fee||$2,500|
|Entity or LLC Fees||Up to $5,000 per Entity; plus up to $1,000 per restaurant transferred to Entity or LLC.|
|Franchise Extension Fee||$2,500 annually.|
|Investment Spending (marketing)||Collectively agreed upon amount.|
|Sales Transfer Study||$5,000 - $8,000 Per Restaurant|
|Sales Impact Contribution||Varies.|
|Gift Card Services||Varies.|
|BK GURU / Daily Planner Subscription Fee||$560 annually|
|Digital Fee||$25 per screen per month|
|Miscellaneous Reimbursements, Purchases, Services||Varies.|
|Follow Up Walk-Thru||$1,500|
|One Time Cure Fee||Varies depending upon whether franchisee is under the TRA or the MTRA.|
|Site Re-approval Fee||$5,000|
|Remodel Default Payments||Monthly amount equal to $4,000 multiplied by the number of Restaurant remodels that the franchisee fails to timely complete in connection with the purchase from the franchisor of those franchisor-owned Restaurants|
|Deferred Remodel Default Payments||Royalty rate increases to 6% if franchisee fails to complete the remodel to the franchisor’s specifications by the date specified in the addendum to the Franchise Agreement. Royalty increases to 6% from the remodel due date until the date the franchisor confirms that the remodel meeting specifications is complete.|
|Audit Expenses||Will vary under circumstances.|
|Indemnity||Will vary under circumstances.|
|Costs and Attorneys' Fees||Will vary under circumstances.|
|Background Check Fee||$3,800 - $8,000|
|BK McLamore Foundation Scholarship||$1,000 per restaurant per year.|
- Starting investments from:$323,100
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year1956
- Year of launching the franchise1956
- Franchise enterprises:16,770
- Corporate Address:5505 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL 33126, US
- list of countries with Burger King franchises:United States, Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt and others