Dairy Queen, often abbreviated DQ, is a chain of soft serve ice cream and fast-food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. International Dairy Queen, Inc., also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn. The company's corporate offices are located in the Minneapolis suburb of Edina, Minnesota. As of the end of 2014, Dairy Queen had more than 6,400 stores in 27 countries, including more than 1,400 locations outside the United States and Canada.
Request Free Info
Dairy Queen has the franchise fee of up to $35,000, with total initial investment range of $1,083,525 to $1,850,425.
Initial investments: $1,083,525 - $1,850,425
Net-worth Requirement: $750,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $400,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%
Ad Royalty Fee: $5-6%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Dairy Queen restaurant is around $1,083,525 to $1,850,425.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAD 1,372,130 to CAD 2,343,300.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £776,500 to £1,326,100.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 24,940 million to VND 42,590 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 4,39 million to MYR 7,50 million.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 8,02 crores to Rs 13,69 crores.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 22,69 million to Peso 38,75 million.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 6,03 million to Real 10,30 million.
On-The-Job Training: 376 hours
Classroom Training: 32 hours
Additional Training: At existing DQ store
Number of Employees Required to Run: 20 - 100
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Dairy Queen Franchise Info: www.dairyqueenfranchising.com
Request Free Info