Ding Tea Franchise - Beverage & Bubble Tea Shop
Ding Tea Franchise Opportunities
Ding Tea franchise is a chain of bubble tea shops which offer fresh tea, a wide and carefully made tea selection and unique taste beverages. They say that every detail is important for them and they try to keep the professional quality and perfectness. The brand was launched in 2004 and the same year the first Ding Tea franchise came for sale. For more than 17 years the chain has grown to 400 franchise units operating all over the world. However, the franchisor is looking for new franchisees to join their team. The major advantages the brand has over the others are low cost concept, a proven business model and a well-established marketing. They provide their partners with training, and constant support with starting and running the business.
How to open a Ding Tea franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Ding Tea beverage franchise, you must have minimum initial investments of $123,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a beverage franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Ding Tea bubble tea shop franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Ding Tea franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Ding Tea franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Ding Tea franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Ding Tea franchise cost?
Ding Tea has a franchise fee of up to $20,000, with a total initial investment range of $123,000 to $422,000. All inquiries for ad fees, net worth requirements, liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Ding Tea at email@example.com.
Ding Tea Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $123,000 - $422,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $20,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 2-5%
Are you interested in starting a Ding Tea bubble tea shop in the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Ding Tea beverage business is around $123,000 to $422,000.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around CAD 154,040 to CAD 528,494.
- - In the Japanese currency, the investment comes around ¥14.02 to ¥48.09 million yen.
- - In Chinese currency, the investment comes around CNY 785,060 to CNY 2,693,415 yuan.
- - In Taiwanese currency, the investment comes around TWD 3.42 to TWD 11.72 million dollars.
- - In the currency of Vietnam, the investment comes around VND 2.787 to VND 9.560 billion dongs.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 511,864 - MYR 1 756,153 ringgits.
- - In Brunei currency, the investment comes around BND 166,190 - BND 570,180.
- - In the currency of Indonesia, the investment comes around IDR 1.743 to IDR 5.980 billion rupiahs.
Ding Tea website: www.dingtea.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$123,000
- Company foundation year2004
- Year of launching the franchise2004
- Franchise enterprises:400
- Franchisees in USA:100
- Franchisees in other countries:300
- Corporate Address:21F-2, No. 88, Sec. 1, Huizhong Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City 407, Taiwan (R.O.C.)