Dunkin' Donuts Franchise For Sale - Coffee Shop
Dunkin' Donuts Franchise Opportunities
Dunkin' Donuts is an American global doughnut company and coffeehouse based in Canton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts and has become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries. The chain's products include doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a variety of hot and iced beverages.
How to open a Dunkin' Donuts franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Dunkin' Donuts coffee shop franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $250,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Dunkin' Donuts franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Dunkin' Donuts franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Dunkin' Donuts franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Dunkin' Donuts franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Dunkin' Donuts franchise cost?
Dunkin' Donuts has the franchise fee of up to $90,000, with total initial investment range of $121,400 to $1,787,700.
Initial investments: $121,400 - $1,787,700
Net worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $125,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$10,000||$90,000|
|Site Development Costs||$0||$350,000|
|Additional Development Costs||$4,700||$90,000|
|Equipment, Fixtures and Signs||$57,000||$300,000|
|Restaurant Technology System||$9,700||$95,000|
|Licenses, Permits, Fees and Deposits||$500||$5,500|
|Real Estate Costs||Varies|
|Miscellaneous Opening Costs||$9,500||$70,000|
|Travel and Living Expenses While Training||$2,000||$35,000|
|Marketing Start-Up Fee||$0||$10,000|
|Additional Funds for First 3 Months of Operation||$0||$105,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Dunkin' Donuts FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Dunkin' Donuts coffee shop and doesn't include real estate costs.
Initial Franchise Fee: $10,000 - $90,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.9%
Ad Royalty Fee: $2-6%
Are you interested in starting Dunkin' Donuts Franchise in the USA, the Philippines, India, Pakistan, the UK, the UAE, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Dunkin' Donuts coffee shop is around $121,400 to $1,787,700
- In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 5,80 million to Php 85,37 million
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0.89 crores to Rs 13.03 crores
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 18,84 million to PKR 277,44 million
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £85,670 to £1,261,600
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 445,900 to AED 6,566,200.
How much does a Dunkin’ Donuts franchise make?
Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the most popular providers of coffee and doughnuts in the USA and around the world. The brand is constantly expanding and looking for new partners. If you are looking for a prosperous business opportunity, then becoming a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is the right choice for you. On average Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owner makes about $120,000 a year. This is the amount of profits you get after you’ve paid royalty, rent, and a 2-6 percent ad fee.
The amount of Dunkin’ franchise profit depends on the type of location you decide to open and time and effort you put into the development of your enterprise. There are also different kinds of stores you can open that have various financial prospects.
On-The-Job Training: 244-354 hours
Classroom Training: 45-54 hours
Dunkin' Donuts website: www.dunkindonuts.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$121,400
Company type:Сoffee shop
- Company foundation year1950
- Year of launching the franchise1955
- Franchise enterprises:12,676
- Corporate Address:130 Royall St.Canton, MA 02021