Dutch Bros Franchise for Sale - Coffee Shop
Dutch Bros Franchise Opportunities
Dutch bros franchise is a drive-thru coffee shop concept. The business specializes in serving quality caffeinated beverages. The first coffee shop was opened in 1992 and it has grown to 292 franchise units worldwide so far. Buying one of Dutch bros coffee shop franchises for sale our franchisee receives a lot of benefits. They include trainings on starting and running the business, unique recipes, well-established business processes, and constant support from our team. In order to learn more about Dutch bros coffee shop franchise opportunities, read the investment information, cost & fees and requirements.
How to open a Dutch Bros franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Dutch Bros restaurant, you must have liquid capital required of $150,000
- Appreciate the investment required for a coffee shop franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Dutch Bros franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Dutch Bros franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by Dutch Bros franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Dutch Bros franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Dutch Bros franchise cost?
Dutch Bros has the franchise fee of up to $30,000, with a total initial investment range of $150,000 to $500,000.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $150,000
Dutch Bros Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $150,000 - $500,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting a Dutch Bros Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Dutch Bros is around $150,000 to $500,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$188,486 - 628,275.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around INR 1,09 Cr.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 550,950 to AED 1,8 million.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 616,950 to RM 2 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £109,367 to £364,557.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 201,867 to SGD 672,890.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 562,483 to SR 1,87 million.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 197,079 to 656,931.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 126,848 to EUR 422,952.
Dutch Bros website: www.dutchbros.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$150,000
Company type:Сoffee shop
- Company foundation year1992
- Franchise enterprises:292
- Corporate Address:P.O. Box 1929 Grants Pass OR 97528