Happy Lemon Franchise - Bubble Tea Shop
Happy Lemon Franchise Opportunities
2006 could be considered the year of both establishing the brand and launching the first Happy Lemon franchise. For the 15 years the company have grown to 1,500+ profitable units in the USA and other countries. The favorable franchise opportunities are explained by delicious and healthy bubble tea prepared exceptionally from the freshest ingredients as well as a proven business model used to run the shops. Happy Lemon bubble shop franchise offers a number of benefits for their franchisees. Joining the franchise, you will not only get access to the best practices of the brand but also will be provided with a training program of 232 hours and comprehensive support in marketing, management and other business processes.
How to open a Happy Lemon franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Happy Lemon bubble tea franchise, you must have a working capital of $40,000 to $80,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a bubble tea franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Happy Lemon bubble tea shop franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Happy Lemon franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Happy Lemon franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Happy Lemon franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Happy Lemon franchise cost?
Happy Lemon has a franchise fee of up to $40,000, with a total initial investment range of $309,000 to $509,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $40,000 - $80,000
Happy Lemon Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $309,000 - $509,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Royalty Fee: 7%
Are you interested in starting a Happy Lemon boba tea store in the USA, Canada, India, Japan, the UAE, the UK, South Korea, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Happy Lemon bubble tea shop is around $309,000 to $509,000
- - In the Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 391,030 to Can$ 644,132.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 233.1 to Rs 384 lacs.
- - In Japanese currency, the investment comes around ¥35.11 - ¥57.83 million.
- - In the currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1.13 - 1.87 million.
- - In the currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around 233,420 to 384,506 British pounds.
- - In the currency of South Korea, the investment comes around KRW 363.8 to KRW 599.27 million.
Happy Lemon website: www.happylemonusa.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$309,000
- Company foundation year2006
- Year of launching the franchise2006
- Franchise enterprises:1,500+
- Franchisees in USA:60
- Franchisees in other countries:1440+
- Corporate Address:Atlanta Centre, Annapolis St. San Juan, Metro Manila 1504, PH