Hardee's Franchise For Sale - Restaurant
Hardee's Franchise Opportunities
Hardee's Food Systems Inc. is an American-based fast-food restaurant chain operated by CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. ("CKE") with locations primarily in the Southern and Midwestern United States. The company has evolved through several corporate ownerships since its establishment in 1960 in North Carolina.
As of March 2016, CKE has a total of 3,664 franchised or company-operated restaurants in 44 states and 37 foreign countries and U.S. territories.
Many international Hardee's franchises are located in countries in the Middle East and Pakistan, most being owned and operated by Americana Group. As of 2016, there are over 300 Hardee’s restaurants throughout Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. Specifically, in the Middle East, the Hardee’s menu does not include any pork items and each beef is certified Halal due to religious and cultural beliefs.
How to open a Hardee's franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Hardee's fast-food franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $1,000,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Hardee's franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Hardee's franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application. Hardee's operates in the U.S. with 1,050+ franchise locations in 13 states and is poised for growth in other states.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Hardee's franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Hardee's franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Hardee's franchise cost?
Hardee's has the franchise fee of up to $35,000, with total initial investment range of $1,469,000 to $2,061,000.
Initial investments: $1,469,000 - $2,061,000
Net-worth Requirement: $1,000,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $300,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000 - $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%
Ad Royalty Fee: to 7%
Are you interested in starting Hardee's Franchise in the USA, Pakistan, Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Singapore, Bahrain, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Hardee's restaurant is around $1,469,000 to $2,061,000.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 233,45 - 304,40 million.
- In currency of Kuwait, the investment comes around Kuwaiti dinar 462,480 to 603,040.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 5.62 - 7.33 million.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around Saudi Riyal 5,74 - 7,48 million.
- In currency of Egypt, the investment comes around Egyptian pound 24 - 31 million.
- In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 2,05 - 2,68 million.
- In Bahrain currency, the investment comes around BD 576,840 to BD 752,157.
On-The-Job Training: 400 hours
Classroom Training: 51 hours
Additional Training: 8 weeks of management training & at grand opening
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Hardee's website: www.hardees.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$1,469,000
- Company foundation year1960
- Year of launching the franchise1962
- Franchise enterprises:2,129
- Corporate Address:6700 Tower Cir., #1000 Franklin, TN 37067, USA