Hoodz Franchise For Sale - Kitchen exhaust cleaning
Hoodz Franchise Opportunities
HOODZ is the leading kitchen exhaust cleaning franchise in the USA
Food industry is one of the most thriving ones. There are a lot of restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries throughout the country, and many continue to open every day. These and any other establishments that sell or serve food have to meet the health and safety standards to make sure that their kitchens are clean and that their employees and customers are safe. HOODZ comes to the business owners’ rescue. It has long established itself as the leading kitchen exhaust cleaning brand in the United States. HOODZ franchisees ensure long-term safety of kitchens by using the best technologies.
HOODZ is a member of BELFOR Franchise Group, the largest damage restoration organization. All franchisees undergo comprehensive training and receive constant support along the way. Potential HOODZ franchise owners have a chance to become a part of a huge and profitable network.
Operator is responsible for building effective business relationships, bookkeeping, and supervising technicians.
Number and Types of Employees
To successfully launch a franchise it is necessary to hire two technicians from the very beginning. The franchisee’s responsibilities are to develop the business and meet the requirements of the sales plan. If the franchise owner does not want to deal with sales on his own, he can hire a sales manager.
There are a lot of territories available throughout the USA. Each territory covers at least 1500-2000 establishments with kitchens.
At the moment HOODZ provides no less than 80 territories all over the United States. San Francisco, San Jose, Salt Lake City, Boise, Washington D.C. are just some of the cities available for opening a franchise.
Initial Training/Franchisee Support
HOODZ initial training takes place in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and lasts two weeks. Training program features technical, sales and field training. The program helps potential franchisees to develop professional skills and acquire profound knowledge of the subject. Initial training is designed for future franchisees and technicians. There is also optional technician training “Boot Camp” that is held in Ann Arbor every 8 weeks.
HOODZ also offers constant support to franchisees. Potential franchise owners receive 24/7 tech support, help with marketing and sales, and assistance with business management.
Top Selling Points
- At-Home Business – you do not necessarily need an office to conduct business, you can do everything from home.
- Assistance with Funding – HOODZ can cover up to 40% of opening costs.
- High Demand – every institution with commercial kitchens has to pass health and safety inspection at least several times a year. That is why kitchen exhaust cleaning is more relevant than ever.
- A Little Competition – HOODZ is the only provider of kitchen exhaust cleaning services operating on a national level.
- The Best Software – HOODZ offers proprietary scheduling and management software, bid estimating software, and “Picture Perfect” software.
How much does Hoodz franchise cost?
Initial investments: $136,000 - $228,000
Required Net Worth: $200,000
Required Liquid Capital: $100,000
Franchise Fee: from $23,960
Market size: 1600 – 2000 retail food service businesses
Request Free Info
Ideal Franchisee Profile
We are always looking for franchisees who have a genuine interest in the industry they are investing in. Therefore, an initiative and enthusiastic franchisee is the perfect candidate for us. To be a part of HOODZ it is also essential to have excellent communication skills. In this line of work you will constantly interact with people. Whether it's managing personnel or communicating with customers, interpersonal communication allows you to build strong relationships and resolve any conflicts. Understanding people’s needs and the ability to win their trust are very important for building a successful business.
KEY FEATURES AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- We work with the most renowned establishments: Applebee’s, Arby’s, Little Caesar’s, Boeing Aircraft are just some of our clients.
- We have state-of-the-art proprietary products: we have developed our own software and a line of grease containment products called DripLoc.
- We are the national leading kitchen exhaust cleaning franchise: HOODZ is a company that has no major competition, most of our rivals are small businesses with much fewer offices and recognition than we have.
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$136,000
- Company foundation year2008
- Year of launching the franchise2009
- Franchise Units Open170
- Company Units Open2