Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Franchise For Sale - Restaurant
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Franchise Opportunities
Kentucky Fried Chicken is known all over the world. KFC franchise net works in about 123 countries. It specializes in serving fast food and different chicken dishes. The brand gives great business opportunities for entrepreneurs. Owning a KFC fast food restaurant franchise is easy because of the training and support of the brand team. You launch a business with a name that is well known to customers. How to buy a KFC franchise? In the description below you will learn investment information, franchise cost and profit, franchise requirements and franchise fees. Make your choice in favor of this franchise among offered for sale.
How to open a Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a KFC franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $1,500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a KFC franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for KFC franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the KFC franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your KFC franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does KFC franchise cost?
KFC has the franchise fee of up to $45,000, with total initial investment range of $1,442,550 to $2,771,500.
Initial investments: $1,442,550 - $2,771,500
Net-worth Requirement: $1,500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $750,000
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Application & Background Check Fee (per person)||$300||$500|
|Permits, Licenses, and Security Deposits||$50,000||$100,000|
|Building & Site Costs||$534,000||$930,000|
|Equipment, Signage, and Décor, POS & MERIT||$329,000||$476,000|
|Grand Opening Expense||$5,000||$5,000|
|Total Estimated Expenditure||$1,442,550||$2,771,550|
Initial Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: $5%
Are you interested in starting KFC Franchise in the USA, India, Indonesia, Canada, Pakistan, Malaysia or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the KFC Restaurant is around $1,442,550 to $2,771,500.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 60 lakhs to Rs 1.2 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 20,480 million to Rp 39,350 million.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAN$1,912,735 to CAN$3,674,845.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 225,727,572 to PKR 433,679,226.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 6,044,291 to RM 11,612,598.
On-The-Job Training: 6 weeks
Classroom Training: 2 days
KFC Franchise Info: www.kfcfranchise.com
Request Free Info
Other fees for KFC Franchise
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Royalty||4%-5% of Gross Revenue or a minimum of $1,260, whichever is greater, per month (minimum fee subject to adjustment based upon the Consumer Price Index)|
|National Co-op||4.5% of gross revenues|
|Renewal, if applicable||$8,400 (subject to adjustment based upon the Consumer Price Index)|
|Transfer to an Existing KFC LLC Franchisee||$4,200 for the first Outlet and $2,100 for each additional Outlet in the same transaction|
|Transfer to a New KFC LLC Franchisee||$8,400 for the first Outlet and $4,200 for each additional Outlet in the same transaction|
|Audit||Entire cost of audit, including expenses of auditing personnel|
|Costs, expenses and attorneys' fees||Will vary|
|Late royalty payments||1.5% per month|
|Restaurant Operations Compliance Check – comprised of two categories: (1) Food Safety Compliance Check and (2) Brand Standards Compliance Check re-evaluation||Up to $282.50 per re-evaluation|
|Support Services and Software Maintenance for KFCLLC's MERIT System||$173.15 per unit/per month|
|One System Fund Fee||$180 per Outlet/per month (plus applicable tax and shipping) (reoccurring payments)|
- Starting investments from:$1,442,550
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year1930
- Year of launching the franchise1952
- Franchise enterprises (2017):20,826
- Corporate Address:1441 Gardiner Ln. Louisville, KY 40213, USA
- Units in USA:4230+
- Units in The United Kingdom:840+
- Units in India:370+
- Units in Indonesia:465+
- Units in Australia:650+
- Units in New Zealand:100+
- Units in Japan:1180+
- Units in Thailand:531+
- Units in Mexico:320+
- Units in Egypt:156+
- Units in Pakistan:80+
- Units in Saudi Arabia:230+
- Units in Philippines:237+
- Units in Kenya:17+
- Units in Ghana:15+
- Units in Malawi:2+
- Units in Nigeria:27+
- Units in Namibia:18+
- Units in South Africa:884+
- Units in Ireland:40+