Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a branded retailer and wholesaler of doughnuts, coffee and other complementary beverages, and treats and packaged sweets. The company operates through four segments: Company Stores, Domestic Franchise, International Franchise, and KK Supply Chain. It owns and franchises Krispy Kreme stores. As of August 01, 2018, the company operated approximately 1,400 retail shops in 32 countries.
It also produces doughnut mixes and doughnut-making equipment. The company was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Request Free Info
Krispy Kreme has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $275,000 to $1,911,250.
Initial investments: $275,000 - $1,911,250
Liquid Cash Requirement: $300,000 - $3,000,000
Krispy Kreme Initial Investment
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Development Fee (per Fresh Shop)||$12,500||$25,000|
|Initial Franchise Fee (per Fresh Shop)||$12,500||$25,000|
|Real Estate and Improvements – 3 Months||$8,000||$75,000|
|Truck (per truck)||N/A||$50,000|
|Equipment and Displays for Authorized Off-Premises Sales (excluding truck costs)||N/A||$100,000|
|Grand Opening Marketing Program||$20,000||$45,000|
|Security Deposits and Other Pre-Paids||$2,500||$20,000|
|Additional Funds (3 months)||$25,000||$100,000|
|Krispy Kreme TOTAL||$440,500||$2,750,000|
*The Krispy Kreme initial investment range covers from a Fresh Shop up to a Factory Store, including a Tunnel Oven Shop.
Initial Franchise Fee: $12,500 - $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4.5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1.5%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts And Coffee Store is around $275,000 to $1,911,250.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$352,000 to Can$2,448,530.
- In currency of South Africa, the investment comes around ZAR 575,000 to ZAR 1,025,000.
- In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 361,000 to AUD 2,513,500.
- In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 365,000 to SGD 2,537,000.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £203,800 to £1,416,600.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 1,11 million to RM 7,74 million.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 1,03 million to SR 7,17 million.
On-The-Job Training: 65 days
Classroom Training: 15 days
Additional Training: At training stores
Krispy Kreme website: www.krispykreme.com
Request Free Info