Kung Fu Tea Franchise for Sale - Bubble Tea Shop
Kung Fu Tea Franchise Opportunities
Founded in 2010 a bubble tea shop has quickly become popular. Hence the brand offered their first Kung Fu Tea franchise for sale in 2011. Today the company is the largest chain operating in the field which can boast over 361 units. The favorable Kung Fu Tea franchise opportunities are explained by their mission to improve their brand and drinks as well as inspire the community of their customers to enjoy life. The tea shops sell premium bubble tea and made-to-order beverages. The chain has been expanding worldwide. New franchisees are welcomed to join the profitable concept. The main benefits of Kung Fu Tea franchise are affordable initial investment, a proven business model and well-established advertising campaign. A dedicated franchise team provides newcomers with training and constant support.
How to open a Kung Fu Tea franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Kung Fu Tea shop franchise, you must have a minimum initial capital of $123,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a bubble tea franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment, renovation costs, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Kung Fu Tea bubble tea shop franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Kung Fu Tea franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Kung Fu Tea franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Kung Fu Tea franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Kung Fu Tea franchise cost?
Kung Fu Tea has a franchise fee of up to $37,000, with a total initial investment range of $123,000 to $422,000.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $25,000 - $35,000
Kung Fu Tea Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $123,000 - $422,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $37,000
Training Fee: Fee: $10,000
Equipment Costs: $25,000 - $35,000
Renovation Costs: Varies
Are you interested in starting Kung Fu Tea shop in the USA, Australia, Canada, Taiwan, Cambodia, Japan, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Kung Fu Tea bubble (boba) tea shop is around $123,000 to $422,000.
- - In Australian dollar, the investment comes around AUD 168,268 to AUD 577,311.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around CAD 154,567 to CAD 530,303.
- - In Taiwanese currency, the investment comes around TWD 3,4 to TWD 11,7 million.
- - In Cambodian currency, the investment comes around KHR 504 - KHR 1,730 million.
- - In currency of Japan, the investment comes around ¥14 - ¥48.1 million yen.
- - In currency of India, the investment comes around Indian Rupee 91.55 to 314.09 Lakhs.
- - In currency of the UK, the investment comes around GBP 91,790 to GBP 314,923.
Kung Fu Tea website: www.kungfutea.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$123,000
- Company foundation year2010
- Year of launching the franchise2011
- Franchise enterprises:361
- Franchisees in USA:343
- Franchisees in other countries:18
- Corporate Address:589 8th Ave 17th Fl New York, NY 10018, US