Made in the Shade Blinds and More Franchise - Window Coverings
Made in the Shade Blinds and More Franchise Opportunities
Made In The Shade Blinds And More franchise deals with custom window coverings. The company has been operating on the market for more than 17 years and have an extensive product line, attractive prices and top notch quality coverings. For 8 years of franchising the brand has received 115 units successfully operating in the USA and abroad. Today the chain has been actively offering Made In The Shade Blinds And More window coverings franchises for sale. The franchisor promises easy start-up including low initial franchise cost & fees, training, online marketing tools, vendor partnership with a lot of benefits including good discounts.
How to open a Made in the Shade Blinds and More franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Made in the Shade Blinds and More window coverings franchise, you must have a net worth of $50,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a window coverings franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Made in the Shade Blinds and More window coverings franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Made in the Shade Blinds and More franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Made in the Shade Blinds and More franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Made in the Shade Blinds and More franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Made in the Shade Blinds and More franchise cost?
Made in the Shade Blinds and More has a franchise fee of up to $49,000, with a total initial investment range of $55,949 to $64,549.
Net-worth Requirement: $50,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Made in the Shade Blinds and More Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $55,949 - $64,549.
Initial Franchise Fee: $49,000
Are you interested in starting a Made in the Shade Blinds and More window coverings in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Made in the Shade Blinds and More is around $55,949 to $64,549.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 69,446 to Can$ 80,121.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,42 to Rs 0,48 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 8,84 - PKR 10,2 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 205,511 - 237,101.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 40,603 to 46,844.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 47,215 to EUR 54,472.
Made in the Shade Blinds and More website: www.madeintheshadeblinds.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$55,949
- Company foundation year2004
- Year of launching the franchise2013
- Franchise enterprises:115
- Franchisees in USA:89
- Franchisees in other countries:26
- Corporate Address:2630 Rogers Fork San Antonio, TX 78258