Mr. Electric Franchise - Electrical Services
Mr. Electric Franchise Opportunities
Mr. Electric franchise was started in 1994 and has rapidly grown to 171 enterprises in the USA and abroad. The brand is among the leaders in electrical installation and repair. Mr. Electric electrical services franchise opportunities are proven by a number of rewards including “Franchise 500” by Entrepreneur Magazine. The main benefits the business has over the others is a well-established business model. It allows licensed electrical contractors to expand their ongoing business as well as absolute newbies to start their own Mr. electric franchise. The franchisor offers favourable conditions to their franchisees including low initial cost & fees and a comprehensive support.
How to open the Mr. Electric franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Mr. Electric electrical services franchise, you must have a franchise fee of $40,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for an electrical services franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Mr. Electric electrical services franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Mr. Electric franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Mr. Electric franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Mr. Electric franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Mr. Electric franchise cost?
Mr. Electric has a franchise fee of up to $40,000, with a total initial investment range of $103,600 to $239,750.
Mr. Electric Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $103,600 - $239,750.
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4 - 7%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting a Made in the Mr. Electric electrical services in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Mr. Electric is around $103,600 to $239,750.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 128,793 to Can$ 298,053.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,78 to Rs 1,79 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 16,39 - PKR 37,92 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 380,519 - 880,593.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 75,259 to 174,165.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 87,565 to EUR 202,642.
Mr. Electric website: www.mrelectric.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$103,600
- Company type:Service
- Company foundation year1994
- Year of launching the franchise1994
- Franchise enterprises:171
- Franchisees in USA:147
- Franchisees in other countries:24
- Corporate Address:1010 N. University Parks Dr. Waco, TX 76707