Nando’s Franchise - Fast Food Chicken Restaurant
Nando’s Franchise Opportunities
Nando’s Franchise is a chain of Fast Food Chicken Restaurants. They specialize in grilled chicken, burgers, wraps, bowls, drinks, and desserts. The selling point of the brand is a secret ingredient; their flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken. The concept was launched back to 1987, and the same year the company offered the first franchise unit for sale. Today Nando’s Franchise has grown to over 860 units in South Africa and beyond it. However, the chain goes on expanding by attracting new franchisees. The business provides their partners with a profitable concept, a well-recognized brand name, a successful business model, trainings, and support. And all the abundant benefits are available for pretty affordable initial cost & fees.
How to open a Nando’s franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Nando’s chicken restaurant franchise, you must have a minimum initial investment of R5,250,000 (Excluding VAT).
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Nando’s chicken franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Nando’s franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Nando’s franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Nando’s franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Nando’s franchise cost?
Nando’s has a franchise fee of up to R250,000 (VAT exclusive), with a total initial investment range of R5,250,000 to R7,050,000. All inquiries for the net worth requirements, liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Nando’s Head Office.
Nando’s Initial Investment
Initial Investment: R5,250,000 - R7,050,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: R250,000
Application Fee: R25,000 (VAT Inclusive)
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Nando’s inline or drive-thru restaurant in the USA, Canada, South Africa, India, Botswana, the UAE, the UK, Australia, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Nando’s casual dining restaurant is from around $341,000 to $458,000.
- - In Canadian dollars, the investment comes from around Can$ 433,000 to Can$ 582,000.
- - In the South African rands, the investment comes from around 5,250,000 - 7,050,000 ZAR.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes from around Rs 2.5 to Rs 3.4 crores.
- - In the currency of Botswana, the investment comes from around 3.95 - 5.31 million BWP.
- - In the currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes from around 1.25 - 1.68 million AED.
- - In the currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes from around 251,000 to 338,000 British pounds.
- - In Australian dollars, the investment comes from around 779,000 to 643,000 AUD.
Working Capital: R415,000 - R500,000
Nando’s website: www.nandos.co.za
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$339,580
- Company foundation year1987
- Year of launching the franchise1987
- Franchise units:over 1,200
- Franchise in South Africa:340
- Franchisees in other countries:over 860
- Corporate Address:10A Victoria Rd, Johannesburg, Gauteng 2094, ZA