Papa Murphy's franchise offers a take-and-bake pizza concept. Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza franchise provides favorable opportunities for growing. The chain can boast a squad of loyal customers, the group of franchise partners who share common features critical for achieving success and a perfect cost and profit ratio. Before starting a Papa Murphy's take-and-bake pizza franchise, an entrepreneur needs to view the franchise requirements, investment information, and royalty fees. They should also look at the available Papa Murphy's franchise markets for sale. How to buy Papa Murphy's pizza store franchise? Complete the inquiry form and then talk to our sales team who will guide you through all the steps to grand opening.
Papa Murphy's has a franchise fee of $25,000, with a total initial investment range of $296,075 to $534,731.
Initial Investment: $296,075 - $534,731
Net Worth Requirement: $350,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $125,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$25,000||$25,000|
|Lease & Utilities Deposits||$2,500||$6,000|
|Stamped Architectural Drawings||$6,250||$9,350|
|Opening Package (including equipment, decor, POS, smallwares, etc.)||$123,750||$183,550|
|Miscellaneous Development Service Fees||$0||$1,270|
|Initial Advertising Fees & Expenses (6 months)||$30,000||$30,000|
|Franchise Premises Rent (3 months)||$3,090||$10,526|
|Material & Supplies||$500||$2,000|
|Operations Training & Foundations Class||$0||$500|
|Travel & Living Expenses While Training||$3,395||$12,150|
|Insurance (3 months)||$375||$1,175|
|Bookkeeping/Payroll Services (3 months)||$1,500||$1,600|
|Additional Funds, Working Capital, and Miscellaneous Expenses (3 months)||$10,000||$50,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Papa Murphy's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Papa Murphy's restaurant.
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Papa Murphy's resale store is around $296,075 to $534,731.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 354,800 to Can$ 654,600.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 1.05 million to SR 1.94 million.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1.03 million to AED 1.90 million.
- In Egyptian currency, the investment comes around E£4,41 million to E£8,13 million.
- In currency of Kuwait, the investment comes around KWD 84,880 to KWD 156,580.
- In Bahrain currency, the investment comes around BD 105,680 to BD 194,940.
On-The-Job Training: 230 hours
Classroom Training: 40 hours
Number of Employees Required to Run: 10
Papa Murphy's Franchise Info: https://www.papamurphys.com/p/general/franchise
Request Free Info