Pitaya thai street food
About the brand Pitaya
European leader in Thai Street Food restaurants. PITAYA is a high value for money concept. We are serving fresh and authentic dishes prepared on customer demand:
- THAI STREET FOOD Concept.
- Unique Know How and processes.
- Powerfuf architectural concept.
- On customer demand preparation with fresh ingredients.
- Showcooking with Woks.
Our international development Team support the franchisee from the first introduction to the post opening services.
- First meeting with the candidate
- Connexion threw PITAYA PARTNER platform (Application file to be completed).
- Precontractual Information Document (NDA or MOU).
- First visit to the target country. Presentation of the Master Franchise team.
- Presentation of the Headquarters team.
- Signature of the master franchise agreement (Entree fee payment to PITAYA DEVELOPPEMENT)
- First location identification and negotiation.
- Lease agreement signature.
- Signature of the first application agreement (entree fee payment to PITAYA DEVELOPMENT).
- Location visit and feasibility (Master-Franchisee + Franchisor)
- Technical inspection with Halton & the PITAYA team
- Lease agreeement signature.
- Concept design submission and PRO by franhcisor team and referenced architects.
- Support with control and monitoring office.
- Quotations for exclusive items.
- Ordering and organizing delivery dates.
- Creation of window sticker. Local printing and poses by the Master.
- Accompaniment and visits throughout the duration of the project.
- Site reception and follow-up on the lifting of snags.
Size of stores
Minimum 800 Sq Ft
How much does the PITAYA franchise cost?
PITAYA has a franchise fee ranges from 35,000, with a total initial investment from $300,000 (1000SqFt).
Initial investments: from $300,000 (1000SqFt)
Payback period: from 24 to 36 months
Average turnover per month: $100,000
Franchise fees: from $35,000
Request Free Info
Our concept is born in Bordeaux – France in 2010 in a small restaurant of 200 Sq Ft. This restaurant quickly became the place to be for Asian food lovers of the city with $600,000+ sales in the first year. PITAYA became a real success story when the founder decided to franchise the brand.
With more than 50 openings per year in the past years. This strong development in France is now followed by international with 9 new countries in 3 years.
AVERAGE Numbers for France
- Sales: €1.150.000
- Dine in: 50%
- Take Away: 15%
- Delivery: 35%
- Gross Margin: 71%
- Labor costs: 26%
- Franchise fees: 6%
- Communication fees: 2%
- Rent + Charges: 8%
- EBITDA: 21%
Request Free Info
- Strong experience in Retail and/or F&B Businesses.
- Perfect knowledge of the local market.