Red Wing Franchise for Sale - Shoe Store
Red Wing Franchise Opportunities
Red Wing franchise is a well-known brand name which can boast being more than 115 years in shoe retail business and 60 years in franchising. We know what comfortable footwear should be like thus we got a good reputation for excellence of our products. Red Wing shoe store franchise offers great opportunities for our dealers. Our franchisees don`t have to pay franchise fees, monthly royalties, marketing costs. Moreover, we provide our partners with unlimited trainings, a website, an advertising campaign and other support. The success of our concept has been proven by 500 franchise enterprises successfully operating on the market. Read our investment information to get to know how to become one of us.
How to open the Red Wing franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Red Wing shoe store, you must have a liquid capital of $50,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a shoe store franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Red Wing franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Red Wing franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Red Wing franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Red Wing franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Red Wing franchise cost?
Red Wing has a total initial investment range of $325,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $300,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Red Wing Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $325,000.
Are you interested in starting a Red Wing Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Red Wing is around $325,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$406,940.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,193,725.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 1,336,562.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £234,667.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 431,821.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 1,218,797.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 421,066.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 270,205.
Red Wing website: www.redwingshoes.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$325,000
- Company foundation year1905
- Year of launching the franchise1952
- Franchise enterprises:500
- Corporate Address:Red Wing Brands of America, Inc. 314 Main Street Red Wing, MN 55066