Si Staffing Franchise Opportunities
Swift International Staffing is a staffing company founded in 2011 with its home base in Baltimore, Maryland. SIS has seen success in its immediate area thus far and is looking to further expand its reach without the pitfalls of simply opening additional offices. Today, SIS is looking to expand through franchising.
How to open the SI Staffing recruitment franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the SI Staffing franchise, you must have a liquid capital of $50,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a fried chicken franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a SI Staffing recruitment agency franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for SI Staffing franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the SI Staffing franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Si Staffing franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
How much does Si Staffing franchise cost?
SI Staffing has the franchise fee of up to $35,000, with a total initial investment range of $70,000 to $110,000.
Initial Investment: $70,000 - $110,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Request Free Info
Support and Training
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting & Legal Support
- Research & Development
Training will include:
- Initial Training - 40 hours of initial training at Baltimore Headquarters beginning 6-8 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open
- Onsite Training - 16 hours of training at your location upon the opening of business
- Refresher Training - Up to 2 days of refresher training each year
- Ongoing Support - Continued support via an online library of tutorials and information provided by the Franchisor
Types of qualifications recommended for potential SI Staffing recruitment agency franchise owners include:
- Ongoing Research & Development
- Strong Sales & Customer Service Abilities
- Good with Timing & Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Ables to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- A Willingness & Commitment to Excellent Service
SI Staffing Franchise Expansion Plans: United States
If you want to open a business in one of the check marked states, leave your request, and we will be glad to provide you with all the additional information.
Request Free Info