Street Corner Franchise for Sale - Convenience Store
Street Corner Franchise Opportunities
Street Corner franchise is a chain of specialty-based convenience stores which sell food, products, remedies, office items, souvenirs, and lottery tickets. Street Corner convenience store franchise offer for sale four main models: a gas station, a kiosk, an urban superette and a mall store. Therefore, franchise initial cost & fees range from $80,000 to $2,000,000 depending on the model of the business. However, regardless the model our franchisees choose, they receive abundant benefits. Friendly work environment, flexible schedule, full trainings are just some of them. If you`d like to know more about Street Corner convenience store franchise opportunities, read the investment information here.
How to open the Street Corner franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Street Corner convenience store, you must have a liquid capital of $50,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a convenience store franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Street Corner franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Street Corner franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Street Corner franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Street Corner franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Street Corner franchise cost?
Street Corner has a total initial investment range of $80,000 to $2,000,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $400,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Street Corner Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $80,000 to $2,000,000.
Are you interested in starting a Street Corner Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Street Corner is around $80,000 to $2,000,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$99,870 to Can$2,496,770.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 293,840 to AED 7,346,000.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 328,720 to RM 8,218,000.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £57,398 to £1,434,950.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 106,148 to SGD 2,653,720.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 300,054 to SR 7,501,362.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 103,105 to AUD 2,577,640.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 66,418 to EUR 1,660,450.
Street Corner website: www.streetcorner.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$80,000
- Company foundation year1988
- Year of launching the franchise1995
- Franchise enterprises:45
- Corporate Address:2945 S.W. Wanamaker Drive Topeka KS 66614