Supercuts Franchise For Sale - Hair Salon
Supercuts Franchise Opportunities
Supercuts is a hair salon franchise with more than 2,400 locations across the United States. Supercuts, Inc. also operates and franchises salons in Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom . The company was founded in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1975, by Geoffrey M. Rappaport and Frank E. Emmett. The company's first location was in Albany, California. Its headquarters are in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
It offers haircuts, hair coloring, highlights, gray blending, and special treatments, as well as salon-only products.
How to open a Supercuts franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Supercuts hair salon franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a salon franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Supercuts franchise owner. No salon experience necessary.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Supercuts franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Supercuts franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Supercuts franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Supercuts franchise cost?
Supercuts has the franchise fee of up to $39,500, with total initial investment range of $151,370 to $321,020.
Initial investments: $151,370 - $321,020
Net-worth Requirement: $500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $150,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Development Fee/Franchise Fee||$10,000||$39,500|
|Furniture, Equipment & Supplies||$25,000||$50,000|
|Construction Management Services Fee||$0||$5,000|
|Computer Software (Point of Sale System; $140-$300 per month)||$1,680||$3,600|
|Computer Hardware/Installation and Onsite Training||$3,700||$5,000|
|Hairstylists Academy (HSA) Training Fees (for 6 to 8 people)||$1,440||$1,920|
|Travel and Living during Franchisee Orientation Training||$2,050||$4,500|
|One Month's Rent and Security Deposit||$4,000||$12,000|
|Grand Opening Plan Assistance||$2,500||$2,500|
|Grand Opening Advertising Expenses||$10,000||$15,000|
|Additional Funds (3 months)||$15,000||$30,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Supercuts FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Supercuts hair salon including initial lease costs.
Initial Franchise Fee: Up to $39,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Supercuts Franchise in the USA, Canada, Germany or another Western Europe country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Supercuts Hair Salon is around $151,370 to $321,020.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAD 182,530 to CAD 375,600.
- In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 119,000 to EUR 245,000.
Classroom Training: 5 days
Additional Training:: At training center
Number of Employees Required to Run: 6 - 8
Supercuts Franchise Info: https://supercutsfranchise.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$151,370
- Company foundation year1975
- Year of launching the franchise1979
- Franchise enterprises:1,721
- Corporate Address:7201 Metro Blvd. Minneapolis, MN 55439, USA