Sushi-Market Franchise For Sale – Japanese Food Retail Outlet
Sushi-Market Franchise Opportunities
We Are not an ordinary company. We Are not trying to sell a million franchises to million people. We want to make every our franchisee a successful businessman. We do not do a one-day business. We make a good and not expensive product for everyone.
- We are the first company which makes and sells “take away” Japanese food: rolls and sushi piece by piece.
- We know how to make good money and sell sushi at low price.
- Open kitchen – we make sushi in front of the customers.
- We have dynamic discoveries and for today we are opened in 450 locations in 4 countries.
Sushi-Market Franchise Offer
High return on investment.
How much does the Sushi-Market Japanese food franchise cost?
Sushi-Market has a franchise fee of $5,000 with a total initial investment from $40,000.
Initial investments: $40,000 – $70,000.
Payback period: 10-15 months.
Average turnover per month: $20,000.
Royalties: 3,5% - first year, 5% - after the first year.
Franchise fees: $5,000.
Other current payments: none.
Request Free Info
We do not make difference between Franchised companies and Owned companies. We are trying to make a big world society of successful people!
We are ready to share our experience with you and ready to teach you.
Sushi-Market Franchisee Testimonials!
For today we have 11 partners. And we are like a big family. We sold the first franchise in 2013.
Here you can see some of the success stories of our franchisees.
Dmitry Kovalev (Republic of Belarus)
I was 20 years old when I opened Sushi-Market business. I was very young and had no experience. But now I’m 26 and I have 55 locations! And I feel confident in business.
George Ketov (Chine)
I have more than 80 locations. My business is like a great vacation for me. I had business experience before Sushi-Market. But I wanted something new.
And now almost 7 years I have been developing Sishi-Market franchise. I’m sure I still can open 80 locations more!
Max Merkuliev (Russia)
I was used to work as an employee. But then I've got a family and a baby. I suddenly realized I have to earn more money. And here I am. Now I have only 9 locations. But I bought the franchise only 1,5 years ago. Well done!
Sushi-Market Franchise Business Model
Key economic indicators:
Initial investments $40,000 - $70,000
Average turnover per month $20,000 – $25,000
Net profit 15 - 20% ($3,000 – $5,000) from Average turnover per month
Payback period from 10 to 15 months
Requirements to buy Sushi-Market japanese food franchise
We are really opened for any conversation. And we are ready to give our brand if you...
- want to succeed
- are interested in business
- are ready for dynamic discoveries
...and even if you have no business experience.
Requirements for the premises
- Commercial property from 20 — 60 sq m
Sushi-Market Franchise Advantages
- Support on all business stages: looking for a location, building, opening, on-the-job training.
- We don’t sell our franchise to different people in one city. One city – one franchisee.
- Adaptation of the menu for different countries.
- High return on investment ROI.
- We are absolutely unique. Nobody else knows how to sell rolls piece by piece.