The Chickery Franchise - Restaurant
The Chickery Franchise Opportunities
The success of The Chickery franchise dates back to 2012 when the first restaurant was opened. The brand received popularity in the USA due to their premium roast chicken. Since then the company has been polishing their best practices in running and promoting the business. And today The Chickery restaurant franchises are available for sale all over the world. If you are looking for a profitable business which doesn`t require overhead initial cost & fees, look no further and seize The Chickery restaurant franchise opportunities. As a new franchisee, you will get classroom trainings; support in grand opening and field operations, national media and regional advertising, and a lot of other perks.
How to open The Chickery franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the The Chickery restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of $1,000,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a The Chickery restaurant franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for The Chickery franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the The Chickery franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your The Chickery franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does The Chickery franchise cost?
The Chickery has a franchise fee of up to $30,000, with a total initial investment range of $250,000 to $512,500.
Net-worth Requirement: $1,000,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $500,000
The Chickery Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $250,000 - $512,500.
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting The Chickery restaurant in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start The Chickery is around $250,000 to $512,500 million.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 302,402 to Can$ 620,086.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1,83 to Rs 3,75 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 38,95 - PKR 79,85 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 0,9 - 1,9 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 176,642 to 362,091.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 205,668 to EUR 421,619.
The Chickery website: www.thechickery.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$250,000
- Company foundation year2012
- Year of launching the franchise2014
- Franchise enterprises:3
- Franchisees in other countries:3
- Corporate Address:105 Oronoco St., #200 Alexandria, VA 22314