Tim Hortons Franchise For Sale - Restaurant
Tim Hortons Franchise Opportunities
Tim Hortons Franchise is Canada’s largest chain of 4,613 restaurants in nine countries. Its menu includes coffee and tea, hot and cold beverages, snacks and donuts. Hortons restaurant franchise provides exciting opportunities for running a successful business. Buying a Tim Hortons franchise, an entrepreneur receives the assistance of the franchisor, a package of trainings, franchise cost and profit balance tips and proven marketing and management approaches. How to open one of Tim Hortons franchises available for sale? Check out our list of Tim Hortons franchise requirements and investment information which includes all possible franchise fees, and choose the format that suits you.
How to open a Tim Hortons franchise?
Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Tim Hortons restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $700,000.
Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Tim Hortons franchise owner.
Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Tim Hortons franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Tim Hortons franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
Receive approval & opening your Tim Hortons franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Tim Hortons franchise cost?
Tim Hortons has the total initial investment range of $680,900 to $1,906,300.
Initial investments: $680,900 - $1,906,300
Royalty: 4.5% - 6% of Gross Sales or more under limited circumstances.
Advertising Contributions: 4% of Gross Sales
Maintaining Shop premises in good repair: Varies
Are you interested in starting Tim Hortons Franchise in Canada, the USA, India, the UAE, the UK, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Tim Hortons Restaurant is around $680,900 to $1,906,300.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$871,600 to Can$2,440,300.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 4.99 crores to Rs 13.98 crores.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 2,500,800 to AED 7,001,500.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £504,900 to £1,413,680.
- In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 32,715,800 to Php 91,593,900.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 2,56 million to SR 7,15 million.
Tim Hortons Franchise Info: https://www.timhortons.com/us/en/corporate/franchising.php
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$680,900
- Company foundation year1964
- Year of launching the franchise1964
- Franchise enterprises:4750