Tim Hortons Franchise is Canada’s largest chain of 4,613 restaurants in nine countries. Its menu includes coffee and tea, hot and cold beverages, snacks and donuts. Hortons restaurant franchise provides exciting opportunities for running a successful business. Buying a Tim Hortons franchise, an entrepreneur receives the assistance of the franchisor, a package of trainings, franchise cost and profit balance tips and proven marketing and management approaches. How to open one of Tim Hortons franchises available for sale? Check out our list of Tim Hortons franchise requirements and investment information which includes all possible franchise fees, and choose the format that suits you.
Request Free Info
Tim Hortons has the total initial investment range of $680,900 to $1,906,300.
Initial investments: $680,900 - $1,906,300
Royalty: 4.5% - 6% of Gross Sales or more under limited circumstances.
Advertising Contributions: 4% of Gross Sales
Maintaining Shop premises in good repair: Varies
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Tim Hortons Restaurant is around $680,900 to $1,906,300.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$871,600 to Can$2,440,300.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 4.99 crores to Rs 13.98 crores.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 2,500,800 to AED 7,001,500.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £504,900 to £1,413,680.
- In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 32,715,800 to Php 91,593,900.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 2,56 million to SR 7,15 million.
Tim Hortons Franchise Info: https://www.timhortons.com/us/en/corporate/franchising.php
Request Free Info