Uptown Cheapskate, LLC operates clothing store franchise. The company franchises clothing stores that buy and sell new and resale apparel, shoes, and handbags for teenagers and adults.
The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. As of 2018, Uptown Cheapskate operates 65 franchises in the United States.
Request Free Info
Uptown Cheapskate has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $301,579 to $491,579.
Initial investments: $301,579 - $491,579
Net-worth Requirement: $200,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000 - $100,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$25,000||$25,000|
|Travel & Living Expenses while Training||$2,000||$5,000|
|Real Estate Deposit & Improvements||$15,000||$110,000|
|Exterior & Interior Signage||$11,000||$20,000|
|Fixtures (Racks, Displays, Counter, etc.)||$72,000||$90,000|
|Computer System Hardware & Software||$23,263||$23,263|
|Grand Opening Advertising Promotion||$20,000||$25,000|
|Licenses, Permits, Utility Deposits||$1,000||$2,000|
|Supplies, Misc. Expenses||$5,000||$8,000|
|Additional Funds/Working Capital||$75,000||$100,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Uptown Cheapskate Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Uptown Cheapskate store.
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 0.5%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Uptown Cheapskate resale store is around $301,579 to $491,579.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 329,600 to Can$ 562,500.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 5,39 million to Peso 9,20 million.
- In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 335,300 to AUD 572,200.
- In currency of New Zealand, the investment comes around NZD 359,600 to NZD 613,700.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 1,47 million to Real 2,50 million.
- In Argentine currency, the investment comes around ARS 23,39 million to ARS 39,92 million.
- In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 216,240 to EUR 369,050.
On-The-Job Training: 73 hours
Classroom Training: 65 hours
Additional Training: At existing store
Number of Employees Required to Run: 5 - 9
Uptown Cheapskat Franchise Info: https://www.basecampfranchising.com/uptown-cheapskate
Request Free Info