Uptown Cheapskate Franchise For Sale - Resale Clothing Store
Uptown Cheapskate Resale Franchise Opportunities
Uptown Cheapskate, LLC operates clothing store franchise. The company franchises clothing stores that buy and sell new and resale apparel, shoes, and handbags for teenagers and adults.
The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. As of 2018, Uptown Cheapskate operates 65 franchises in the United States.
How to open a Uptown Cheapskate franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Uptown Cheapskate franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $200,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a store franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You don't need to have retail experience or have owned a business before to become a Uptown Cheapskate franchise owner. Franchisor helps entrepreneurs unlock their full potential through business ownership.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Uptown Cheapskate franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Uptown Cheapskate franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Uptown Cheapskate franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Uptown Cheapskate franchise cost?
Uptown Cheapskate has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $301,579 to $491,579.
Initial investments: $301,579 - $491,579
Net-worth Requirement: $200,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000 - $100,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$25,000||$25,000|
|Travel & Living Expenses while Training||$2,000||$5,000|
|Real Estate Deposit & Improvements||$15,000||$110,000|
|Exterior & Interior Signage||$11,000||$20,000|
|Fixtures (Racks, Displays, Counter, etc.)||$72,000||$90,000|
|Computer System Hardware & Software||$23,263||$23,263|
|Grand Opening Advertising Promotion||$20,000||$25,000|
|Licenses, Permits, Utility Deposits||$1,000||$2,000|
|Supplies, Misc. Expenses||$5,000||$8,000|
|Additional Funds/Working Capital||$75,000||$100,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Uptown Cheapskate Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Uptown Cheapskate store.
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 0.5%
Are you interested in starting Uptown Cheapskate Franchise in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Uptown Cheapskate resale store is around $301,579 to $491,579.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 329,600 to Can$ 562,500.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 5,39 million to Peso 9,20 million.
- In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 335,300 to AUD 572,200.
- In currency of New Zealand, the investment comes around NZD 359,600 to NZD 613,700.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 1,47 million to Real 2,50 million.
- In Argentine currency, the investment comes around ARS 23,39 million to ARS 39,92 million.
- In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 216,240 to EUR 369,050.
On-The-Job Training: 73 hours
Classroom Training: 65 hours
Additional Training: At existing store
Number of Employees Required to Run: 5 - 9
Uptown Cheapskat Franchise Info: https://www.basecampfranchising.com/uptown-cheapskate
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$301,579
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year:2008
- Year of launching the franchise2008
- Franchise enterprises:65
- Corporate Address:39 E. Eagle Ridge Dr. North Salt Lake, UT 84054