Walk-On’s Franchise for Sale - Bistreaux & Bar
Walk-On’s Franchise Opportunities
The founders of Walk-On’s franchise met together to implement their dream to feed people with delicious food in a special atmosphere of a sports bar. For more than 18 years the chain has been steadily growing. Today the brand has hundreds of locations and thousands of loyal visitors. The hard work of our franchise family was well-appreciated. We were named #1 Sports Bar in America and the No. 1 brand in Entrepreneur's prestigious 2020 Top New Franchises Ranking. Walk-On’s bistreaux & bar franchise offers favourable opportunities for new entrepreneurs willing to share our values. If you'd like to join us, read what you’ll need to do and our investment information including franchise cost & fees.
How to open the Walk-On’s franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Walk-On’s bistreaux & bar, you must have a liquid capital of $200,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a bistreaux & bar franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Walk-On’s franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Walk-On’s franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Walk-On’s franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Walk-On’s franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Walk-On’s franchise cost?
Walk-On’s has the franchise fee of up to $60,000, with a total initial investment range of $1,167,500 to $2,611,500.
Net-worth Requirement: $1,000,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $200,000
Walk-On’s Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $1,167,500 - $2,611,500.
Initial Franchise Fee: $60,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting a Walk-On’s Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Walk-On’s is around $1,167,500 to $2,611,500.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$1,465,761 to Can$3,278,659.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 4,288,227 to AED 9,592,039.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 4,827,612 to RM 10,798,552.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £849,297 to £1,899,735.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 1,565,384 to SGD 3,501,499.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 4,378,174 to SR 9,793,234.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 1,530,996 to AUD 3,424,580.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 979,652 to EUR 2,191,316.
Walk-On’s website: www.walk-ons.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$1,167,500
- Company foundation year2003
- Year of launching the franchise2003
- Franchise enterprises:4
- Corporate Address:3960 Burbank Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808