Anytime Fitness Franchise For Sale - Gym
Anytime Fitness Franchise Opportunities
Anytime Fitness is a 24-hour health and fitness club headquartered in Woodbury, Minnesota. The company operates over 4,000 franchised locations in 30 countries. The gym facilities are open 24 hours a day, 365 days out of the year. Chuck Runyon, Dave Mortensen, and Jeff Klinger founded Anytime Fitness in 2002. Runyon is the CEO of the company. According to Forbes, Anytime Fitness was the fastest growing health club franchise in 2014. In 2015, Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Anytime Fitness first on its global franchise list.
How to open an Anytime Fitness franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Anytime Fitness club franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $300,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a gym franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Anytime Fitness franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Anytime Fitness franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application. The Franchise Team can help you determine which city offers a viable market and also offer assistance on selecting an appropriate site, both of which will get your franchise off to a great start.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Anytime Fitness franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Anytime Fitness franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Anytime Fitness franchise cost?
Anytime Fitness has the franchise fee of up to $42,500, with total initial investment range of $50,759 to $693,917.
Initial investments: $50,759 - $693,917
Net-worth Requirement: $300,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $100,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise/ Development Fee||$2,500||$42,500|
|Travel and Living Expenses While Training||$325||$3,250|
|Real Estate and Improvements||$24,394||$329,713|
|Technology Solutions (Equipment Package)||$2,092||$32,703|
|First Aid Equipment||$200||$2,000|
|Interior & Exterior Signs||$750||$14,000|
|Miscellaneous Opening Costs||$867||$10,786|
|Pre-Sale/Grand Opening Advertising||$500||$23,000|
|Supplies and Furniture||$655||$22,550|
|Additional Funds – 3 months||$4,088||$56,815|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Anytime Fitness FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) 2021, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Anytime Fitness club.
Initial Franchise Fee: $2,500 - $42,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: $449 - $549/mo.
Ad Royalty Fee: $300/mo.
Classroom Training: 80 hours
Additional Training: Ongoing training
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Anytime Fitness Franchisee Testimonials:
Are you interested in starting Anytime Fitness club in the USA, India, the Philippines, Indonesia, the UK, Malaysia, Australia, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Anytime Fitness franchise is around $50,759 to $693,917
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,37 crores to Rs 5,06 crores
- In Philippine peso, the investment comes around Php 2,42 - 33,13 million
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 723,72 million to Rp 9,893 million
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 35,800 to 490,000
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around Ringgit 210,000 to Ringgit 2,864,000
- In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 65,600 to AUD 896,990
Anytime Fitness Franchise Info: https://www.anytimefitnessfranchise.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$50,759
- Company type:Gym
- Company foundation year2001
- Year of launching the franchise2002
- Franchise enterprises:4,043
- Corporate Address:111 Weir Dr. Woodbury, MN 55125