Description of the Franchise CDEK - express delivery courier services
Minimal risk, profitable business that saves resources and time when establishing standards of goods and services, business processes, marketing and advertising.
CDEK provides you with:
- Consultations at different stages of starting a business and business support during the whole contract;
- Using the entire network of CDEK's chain representative to expand the Customer Base;
- Unique ERP and CRM-system;
- Free staff training;
- Centralized advertising support.
How much does CDEK franchise cost?
CDEK has the franchise fee of up to $2,540, with total initial investment from $5,080.
Payback period: is from 3 to 6 months.
Month turnover: from $8,460.
Royalties: from 7th month - 10 % of turnover.
Franchise Fee: $2,540.
* for cities with less than 50,000 citizens, the lump sum payment is $1,690.
- Training in Novosibirsk (2 weeks you are trained by representatives of all departments in the management company);
- Training for work via Skype five days for 4 hours;
- Our own advertising;
- Full IT support.
Request Free Info
Initial investments: from $5,080
General initial expenses:
- Training in Novosibirsk, transport and accommodation costs from $510;
- Lump sum payment: $2,540.
For the first month of work, you:
- purchase necessary furniture for the client zone (table, 2 chairs), storage areas (racks), fitting zones (fitting room, pouf);
- buy necessary equipment - telephone set (at least 2 pieces), computer, printer / scanner, cash register, floor scales (up to 300 kg);
- order advertising / expendable materials - from $67;
- pay employees (client department manager, a courier) salary;
- have constant month expenses.
- Telephone subscription fees (+ international calls), internet;
- Employee salary (a customer department manager, a courier);
Requirements for buying the franchise
- Availability of the necessary funds;
- Willingness to follow CDEK procedures and standards;
- Long-term partnership;
- Development and promotion of CDEK brand in your region.
Requirements for the office
- Location in the central part of a city;
- Availability of convenient access roads and parking areas;
- 1st floor - at least 20 m²;
- Registration according to the company standards.
- You have your own business under a world famous brand name;
- Small initial business investments in comparison to similar offers;
- The possibility of using ready-made technologies for doing business;
- Working with an existing customer database;
- A full set of tools for analysis (customers, directions, services, profitability, etc.)