Gmoji Franchise For Sale – Mobile App And Business Platform
Gmoji Franchise Opportunities
Gmoji is the secure, technology enabling, quick and easy sending and receiving of ANY PRODUCT as a gift via any messenger or social network.
P.S. You can even send a cup of coffee!
The product being gifted is given a set of parameters that allow it to be selected, purchased, stored, and received. These parameters include:
- A unique link;
- A name, icon, picture and description;
- The price and location;
- Instructions on receiving the gift;
- A unique pin, bar-code or QR-code.
Any product or servise can be turned into a gift using Gmoji!
Based on the Gmoji technology, two main products have been developed:
- The Gmoji App (B2C);
- The Gmoji Business platform (B2B).
There is also a Gmoji Partner App that helps the staff of our counter-parties to work with Gmoji.
And lot of additional infrastructure programs
Request Free Info
Users send gifts to their loved ones. Master Franchisee gets new users and commission from every purchase.
Vendors want their goods or services to be in Gmoji Catalogue to get more sales and new customers. Gmoji Master Franchisee can charge vendors for placing their products in the top of the catalog.
Big brands and corporations compete and that is the reason they pay for:
- Targeted efficient promor campaigns with transparent statistics;
- New ways for product distribution in messengers and social networks;
- Digitalized motivation systems for their employees;
- Build brand awareness among active young generation Gmoji Master Franchisee charges them fees to generate and distribute products in online space.
Size Of Gmoji Offices
1 office with a team of around 10 employees.
Gmoji Mobile App Franchise Offer
Exclusive rights for the whole country to use our Trademarks, high quality patents, know-hows and all software products for 10 years.
How much does Gmoji franchise cost?
Gmoji has a franchise fee calculated individually for each country with a total initial investment of $111,000 (€100,000).
Initial Investment: $111,000 (€100,000).
Payback period: 18 months.
Average turnover per month: depends on your local market.
Royalties: 2.5% from total revenues.
Franchise fees: calculated individually for each country.
We provide exclusive rights for different countries to use our Trademarks, high quality patents, know-hows and all software products for 10 years.
- Gmoji App for iOS
- Gmoji App for Android
- Gmoji Partner for iOS
- Gmoji Partner for Android
- gmoji - info website
- gmoji.business - a web platform for corporate clients
- task.gmoji - task manager for your team with connection to our technical team
- iGmoji - statistics platform for metrics and analysis
- Admin panel - platform for managing of all processes, like adding or deleting items
Gmoji Franchise Additional Information
Our Step-By-Step Gmoji Franchise Launch Plan:
- You create a new company – e.g. Gmoji InYourCountry Ltd.
- We sign a license agreement – master franchise: only one franchisee PER country, for a period of 10 years (with automatic renewal).
- Initial Franchise Fee which starts at $111,000 (€100,000) for small countries – royalties from the total incoming flow of 2.5% starting from month #6 of the work of the Franchisee in the country.
- Technical launch with product localisation – up to three months.
- We train your team – they will learn to do all that is necessary to generate profit.
- The official launch!
Gmoji Success Story!
- 2013 – Gmoji idea was born
- 2017 – First working prototype released
- 2017 – First working prototype released /следующая строка 2017 - Gmoji App released in the AppStore (December)
- 2017 – More than €3 mln raised
- 2018 – Official launch in Russia (January)
- 2019 – First Master Franchise contract signed (September)
- 2019 – Official launch in the USA
Gmoji is already working in 11 countries and 3 countries are in launching process.
Gmoji is creating a global network of gift exchange, actively working on launching the Cross Border Sending function, which will allow mobile application users to buy and send gifts to their friends, family, colleagues, or partners anywhere in the world where Gmoji is available.
Request Free Info
Gmoji Franchise Business Model
Gmoji app and keyboard
allow users to send real gifts instantly 24/7 by any tools of electronic communication, without knowing any info about the recipient. After installing the application, more than 10% become active users and make purchases regularly, and more than 7% of them make purchases during the first 24 hours. About 25 times a year active users buy and send cheap gifts without significant reason (to thank, remind, apologize, surprise, flirt, etc.) and more than 7 times a year active users buy and send gifts on specific occasions (holiday, birthday, birth of a child, etc.). The number of purchases can be increased with push notifications and special promotions and discounts, which are provided by suppliers.
Corporate gifts Gmoji customizes the sender's gifts and delivers targeted at the definite time by any electronic communication channels significantly optimizing money and time costs. In order to congratulate with state, regional, national, religious, industry holidays, gifts can be sent by email, SMS, PUSH-notifications and inside third-party applications or websites.
Gmoji Business. Corporate and brand loyalty
It can be used for motivation for customers and employees. Gmoji customizes sender's gifts and delivers targeted at the definite time by the any electronic communication channels significantly optimizing money and time costs. Mailing can be done by email, SMS, PUSH-notifications and inside third-party applications or websites.
Gmoji Business. Promo campaigns
Gmoji gives the possibility to change the promotional market substantially, to give a large number of benefits to interested brands. The main benefits are omnichannel and targeted mailing, skimping on logistics and providing statistics. The financial model is that Gmoji is a provider of electronic goods and receives a fixed cost for the generation and distribution of each product.
API integration Gmoji
It allows to integrate the Gmoji catalogue into third-party websites or mobile apps (public, forums, chats, instant messengers, streaming services, games, social networks, dating services). Users of third-party products get the opportunity to use the targeted assortment and make quick purchases without registration, and so that third-party products receive additional monetization in the form of a commission from the each purchase.
Advertising in Gmoji
It gives the opportunity for partner companies to receive a more priority or accented demonstration of brands, goods and services. As the number of users of the Gmoji application and the Gmoji.Business website increases, partners and brands will be ready to pay for advertising services.
- Our partners shall have access to sufficient funds to launch and develop the business
- Our partners shall have the man management, and financial management skills necessary to run the business, but whilst some experience in the e-commerce can be an advantage it is not a necessity.
- Prospective franchisees will be required to complete an application form.
Gmoji Franchise Advantages:
Gmoji is a secure technology enabling quick and easy sending and receiving of ANY PRODUCT as a gift via any messenger or social network. All big brands and corporations want their products to be there, where their customers spend most of the time and that is inside messengers and social networks. Exclusive rights in your country to use our software products based on Gmoji Technology can make a leader of a fast-changing and fast-growing e-commerce market.
Gmoji can be used for Work
- hank a referral
- Welcome a new hire
- Motivate an employee
- Reward a loyal customer
- Impress a lead to close the deal
And for Personal Use as well:
- Thank a friend
- Motivate a child
- Show love to a parent
- Impress a new online contact
- Surprise your significant other
- Starting investments from:$111,000
- Company type:IT, Service
- Year the company was founded in:2013
- Year of franchise launch:2019
- Franchised companies:Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Costa Rica, Germany, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan
- Joint Venture:Germany
- Own offices:Russia, USA