Gong Cha Franchise - Bubble Tea Outlet
Gong Cha Franchise Opportunities
The first Gong Cha franchise came for sale in 2016, after the business had already acquired their outstanding concept, created the recipe of their special bubble tea and enhanced quality control. Since that time Gong Cha franchise opportunities have been growing. Today there are 1,459 franchisees operating under the brand name throughout the world. The success of the company is explained by an extraordinary idea to mix authenticity with a modern business model. Besides, the franchisor has vast experience in doing a profitable business and shares it with their franchisees. When a novice joins the company, they receive training and support with all business processes. Another significant benefit is affordable, $200K on average, initial cost & fees.
How to open a Gong Cha franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Gong Cha outlet franchise, you must have a net worth of $300,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a bubble tea franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Gong Cha bubble tea store franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Gong Cha franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Gong Cha franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Gong Cha franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Gong Cha franchise cost?
Gong Cha has a franchise fee of up to $41,500, with a total initial investment range of $177,430 – $335,400.
Net-worth Requirement: $300,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $150,000
Gong Cha Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $177,430 – $335,400.
Initial Franchise Fee: $41,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5,5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting Gong Cha outlet in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, India, Taiwan, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Gong Cha bubble tea store is around $177,430 to $335,400
- - In the Australian dollar, the investment comes around AUD 243,258 to AUD 459,836
- - In the currency of New Zealand, the investment comes around NZD 252,824 to NZD 477,919 dollars
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around CAD 223,524 to CAD 422,533
- - In Mexican currency, the investment comes around MXN 3.67 to MXN 6.95 pesos
- - In Indian Rupee, the investment comes around INR 1.32 to INR 2.50 Crores
- - In Taiwanese currency, the investment comes around NT$ 4.93 - NT$ 9.32 million.
Gong Cha website: www.gongchafranchising.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$177,430
Company type:Retail outlet
- Company foundation year2006
- Year of launching the franchise2013
- Franchise enterprises:1459
- Franchisees in USA:118
- Franchisees in other countries:1341
- Corporate Address:75 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, United States