MEITO Franchise Opportunities
MEITO - time to feel good, where ideas bubble into mouth-watering yumminess as you socialize, recharge and refresh.
Get popping our signature Bubble Tea, a stunning combo of low-cal tradition (tea base) and 21st century cool (fun
flavours with a choice of popping bobas or jelly toppings).
Along with our famous Bubble Tea, get sociable with our ultimate fuel food, from big-hearted burgers and sandwiches
over salads to dainty, tasty bites and cheeky desserts.
MEITO - your home away from home - fun-infused dink experiences, quality, light food and bubbling company Welcome to
love and awesomeness!
Welcome to MEITO!
MEITO is available as 4 different Concepts. MEITO’s Double Decker, MEITO’s Mobile, MEITO’s Express as well MEITO’s
Be part of the MEITO family, and join the party.
First there was an idea. Then the idea bubbled into a business. We are looking for business partners to help build
the MEITO brand together. When you join the MEITO community, you join the MEITO family, with our values of honesty,
fun and fairness.
We support you with
- Local market survey and recommendations
- Best location selection
- Two-week training for franchise partners and key managers
- Internal store design and specifications to create that magical home from home
- Support in supply of operating equipment, including all MEITO technology, materials, uniforms and merchandising
- 24/7 technical online assistance
- Pre-and post-launch training
- Awesome store publicity through our international advertising program
- Support in marketing plans for super cool local and regional campaigns
- Regular visits and technical assistance from MEITO team
Size of MEITO stores
MEITO stores are scalable and subject to the store model.
|Concept||Average Store Size|
|MEITO’s Double Decker||London Bus – average 12 m length x 3 m width|
|MEITO Express||Starting from 40-90 sqm|
|MEITO Eatery||Starting from 100-200 sqm|
|MEITO’s Mobile||Mobile Truck – average 4 m length x 3 m width|
MEITO franchise offer
- Multi Unit – a multi-unit franchisees purchase the rights to use MEITO trade name and marks, the right
to use the know-how and business systems through training programs, provision of initial franchise support
package and operating manuals and the right to offer MEITO products and services in the territory. A Multi-unit
franchisee develop, own and operate more than one outlet within a defined territory.
- Master Franchising – in a master franchise scenario, the franchisee purchases the rights to use MEITO
trade name and marks, the right to use the know-how and business systems through training programs, provision of
initial franchise support package and operating manuals and the right to offer MEITO products & services in the
franchised territory. The master franchisee develops and owns an exclusive area development territory, and then
sells portions of this territory to new sub-franchisees. Master Franchisees then function as a “sub-franchisor”
and split the roles and responsibilities as well as the franchisee fees and ongoing royalties with the
- Single Unit – a single unit franchisee develop, own and operate only one outlet within a defined
territory. Single Unit is only available in the GCC Region.
How much does the MEITO franchise cost?
MEITO has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range from $80,000.
Initial investments: $80,000 - $300,000 (depending on chosen Franchise Model)
Payback period: from 24 months
Average turnover per month: $25,000 – $60,000
Royalties: 6% + 2% Marketing and publicity
Franchise fees: $25,000 per Store
Depending and negotiable on development plan and area.
Initial Franchise Support included with the Franchise Fee:
- The rights to use MEITO brand name and trademark in the market area
- Transfer of know-how
- Support with pre-entry financial study
- Two-week initial training
- Pre-entry market support
- Site evaluation
- Customization of menu items
- Launch training and support
- Store design guidelines
- Supply of lists and specifications of furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Supply chain buying power
- Access to Software and Technology, POS
- Marketing plans and material
- Web portal support
Other current payments: none
Request Free Info