Hilton Garden Inn Franchise - Hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Franchise Opportunities
Hilton Garden Inn franchise is a huge chain of 1545 hotels all over the world, which was launched in 1990. The concept of the business is to provide high quality services in order to meet the needs of any traveller and provide them with a pleasant stay. Hilton Garden Inn hotels franchise opportunities are not only in perfect services and a well-known name but also in their Hilton HHonors program which provides a lot of benefits for members including a discount system and a convenient app. If an entrepreneur becomes their franchisee, the one will get all necessary marketing and ongoing support starting from a training and grand opening.
How to open a Tru by Hilton franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Hilton Garden Inn hotels franchise, you must have a liquid cash of $85,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a hotel franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Tru by Hilton hotels franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Hilton Garden Inn franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Hilton Garden Inn franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Hilton Garden Inn franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Hilton Garden Inn franchise cost?
Tru by Hilton has a franchise fee of up to $75,000, with a total initial investment range of $13,054,495 to $27,141,775.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $85,000
Hilton Garden Inn Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $13,054,495 - $27,141,775.
Initial Franchise Fee: $75,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 4%
Are you interested in starting a Hilton Garden Inn in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Hilton Garden Inn is around $13 to $27,1 million.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 16,2 to Can$ 33,7 million.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 97,1 to Rs 202 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 2068 - PKR 4300 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 48 - 100 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 9,4 to 19,6 million.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 11 to EUR 22,8.
On-The-Job Training: 1 hours
Classroom Training: 165-181 hours
Hilton Garden Inn website: www.hilton.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$13,054,495
- Company type:Hotel
- Company foundation year1990
- Year of launching the franchise1990
- Franchise enterprises:175
- Franchisees in USA:686
- Franchisees in other countries:861
- Corporate Address:7930 Jones Branch Dr., #1100 McLean, VA 22102