Ivybrook Academy Franchise For Sale - Children's Pre-School
Ivybrook Academy Franchise Opportunities
Ivybrook Academy was founded in 2007 by Jennifer McWilliams, who realized how important early experiences are for kids and wanted to create an exceptional learning environment. She wanted to set up a business that would allow entrepreneurs to have a work-life balance. The company has quickly become one of the leading providers of pre-school education in the USA. The brand began franchising in 2016 and has opened more than a dozen franchises throughout the country, and it continues to expand to this day.
Ivybrook Academy is looking for franchisees who want to make a difference in children’s lives. If you’re passionate about providing high-quality pre-school education, you may serve society by choosing this franchise. The brand offers a solid business model and necessary tools to help you successfully operate Ivybrook Academy preschool. You’ll get a comprehensive curriculum, equipment and various teaching methods along with franchisor support in business aspects of running a franchise, marketing, and technical solutions.
- Semi-absentee model. Ivybrook Academy offers a flexible schedule that allows franchisees to work 20 hours a week. That way you put in the time and effort to get a franchise up and running but still have free time to focus on other matters.
- Convenient working hours. You operate a franchise on weekdays only from 8.15 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Work/life balance. You get a convenient schedule and have weekends off to spend time with your friends and family. Besides, there are reduced working hours during summer.
- Make a difference in children’s lives. As a franchisee, you provide the best education and shape young minds.
- Valuable contribution. Educating children is an important mission that brings true joy and has great significance in society and culture development.
ATTRACTIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INDUSTRY
- Child care is a $54 billion industry in 2022
- There is always a high demand for quality children’s education and care
- Childhood education increases young people’ ability to do well in school and life
- Over 56% of parents in the USA turn to child care centers
- Ivybrook Academy has over 14 years of experience in the industry and is well-recognized in the country
Childhood education is always in high demand. Parents want only the best for their kids and are ready to spend money and effort to find good facilities and ensure excellent education for children. Ivybrook Academy has survived many economic crises and kept the demand through all times.
How much does Ivybrook Academy franchise cost?
Initial investments: $365,000 - $525,000
Required net Worth: $750,000
Required liquid capital: $150,000
Franchise fee: from $30,000
Request Free Info
ROLE OF OWNER & CANDIDATE PROFILE
Ivybrook Academy is looking for people who understand the true value of children’s education. Potential franchisees should be eager about working and communicating with kids, and want to provide the best experience with education for them. It is essential to have excellent communication skills in order to ensure positive interaction with employees and clients. The brand seeks partners who can spend at least 20 hours a week on a franchise in the first years of operation to get the best results and achieve success.
Starting investments from:$365,000
Company type:Education center
- Company foundation year2007
- Year of launching the franchise2011
- Franchise units open18
- Company units open1
- Franchise units sold50+