NephroPlus Franchise for Sale - Dialysis Center
NephroPlus Franchise Opportunities
The main mission of NephroPlus franchise is to help people with dialysis needs to live a normal life. The company provides quality medical services at affordable prices. The first center was opened in 2009. And it took 11 years for the owners to come up with the best practices for treating dialysis patients as well as to improve the business processes. Buying one of NephroPlus dialysis center franchise for sale, you not only invest into common good of people. You also seize the opportunity to join our new yet rapidly growing chain. As well as start a highly demanded business, which brings fast payback, for reasonable cost & fees. Read our investment information here.
How to open a NephroPlus franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the NephroPlus dialysis center, you must have a net worth of INR 10lac - 20lac.
- Appreciate the investment required for a dialysis center franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a NephroPlus franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for NephroPlus franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the NephroPlus franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your NephroPlus franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the NephroPlus franchise cost?
NephroPlus has a total initial investment range of INR 10lac - 20lac.
NephroPlus Initial Investment
Initial Investment: INR 10lac - 20lac.
Payback period: 11 Months.
Initial Franchise Fee: INR 300000
Ad Royalty Fee: 40%
Are you interested in starting a NephroPlus Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the NephroPlus is around $13,782 to $27,565.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$17,211 to Can$34,424.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 50,620 to AED 101,245.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 56,712 to RM 113,429.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £9,961 to £19,922.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 18,559 to SGD 37,119.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 51,689 to SR 103,383.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 17,850 to AUD 35,702.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 11,559 to EUR 23,118.
NephroPlus website: www.nephroplus.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$13,782
- Company foundation year2009
- Year of launching the franchise2020
- Franchise enterprises:10+
- Corporate Address:1st floor, West Wing, Punnaiah Plaza, Above SBI Bank, Near Jubilee Hills Check Post, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034