OsteoStrong Franchise - Wellness Centers
OsteoStrong Franchise Opportunities
OsteoStrong franchise specializes in medical services. The concept means providing people with short training sessions which help to heal bones and grow muscles by using own loading methodology. The first OsteoStrong wellness centers franchise was offered for sale in 2012. Today the chain involves 115 franchisees successfully working under the brand name. The business stands out from competitors by a unique technology built by means of scientific research, a great business model and the support of a franchisor which includes everything from coaching to grand opening. An applicant willing to buy an OsteoStrong franchise, can choose either to be a single center or a multi center owner.
How to open a OsteoStrong franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the OsteoStrong wellness centers franchise, you must have a net worth of $250,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a wellness centers franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a OsteoStrong wellness centers franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for OsteoStrong franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the OsteoStrong franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your OsteoStrong franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the OsteoStrong franchise cost?
OsteoStrong has a franchise fee of up to $29,000, with a total initial investment range of $350,000 to $660,000.
OsteoStrong Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $350,000 – $660,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $29,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Are you interested in starting a Made in the OsteoStrong wellness centers in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start OsteoStrong is around $350,000 to $660,000.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 433,319 to Can$ 817,116.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 2,61 to Rs 4,92 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 55 - PKR 104 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,3 - 2,4 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 254,220 to 479,387.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 295,765 to EUR 557,729.
On-The-Job Training: 12 hours
Classroom Training: 24 hours
OsteoStrong website: www.osteostrong.me
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$350,000
- Company type:Health care
- Company foundation year2011
- Year of launching the franchise2012
- Franchise enterprises:115
- Franchisees in USA:110
- Franchisees in other countries:5
- Corporate Address:8524 Hwy. 6 N., #310 Houston, TX 77095