Snap Fitness Franchise For Sale - 24/7 Gym
Snap Fitness Franchise Opportunities
Snap Fitness is a privately owned and operated health and fitness club founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton. Headquartered in Chanhassen, Minnesota, the company specializes in smaller fitness gyms than its big box competitors, such as Bally Total Fitness, with a "no frills" business model that does not include pools, tennis courts, or locker rooms.
Snap Fitness operates through franchising. Most of its at least 1,500 locations are open 24/7, with many locations staffed during the day, and with personal training services available. The chain operates in 48 of the United States, plus Canada, Mexico, India, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and The Netherlands.
How to open a Snap Fitness franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Snap Fitness fitness club franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $250,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a gym franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Snap Fitness franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Snap Fitness franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Snap Fitness franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Snap Fitness franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Snap franchise cost?
Snap has the franchise fee of up to $29,500, with total initial investment range of $148,771 to $462,800.
Initial investments: $148,771 - $462,800
Net-worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $75,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $29,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: $529/mo.
Ad Royalty Fee: $145/mo.
Are you interested in starting Snap Fitness Franchise in the USA, Canada, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Mexico, the UK or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Snap Fitness gym is around $148,771 to $462,800.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAD 188,000 to CAD 584,800.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 602,600 to MYR 1,874,600.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 3,423 million to VND 10,649 million.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 817,000 to Real 2,542,750.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1.10 Crores to Rs 3.41 Crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2,127 million to Rp 6,618 million.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 3,10 million to Peso 9,64 million.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £106,500 to £331,200.
On-The-Job Training: Ongoing
Classroom Training: 30 hours
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Number of Employees Required to Run: 1
Snap Fitness Franchise Info: https://www.snapfitness.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$148,771
- Company type:Gym
- Company foundation year2003
- Year of launching the franchise2004
- Franchise enterprises:1,346
- Corporate Address:2411 Galpin Ct., #110 Chanhassen, MN 55317, USA