Sweetfrog Franchise For Sale - Frozen Yogurt
About «sweetFrog» franchise
The brand started in 2009. It has soon become one of the fastest-growing franchises in the USA. The sweetFrog strives to provide premium frozen yogurt. It uses only fresh ingredients to prepare tasty frozen treats for millions of customers. Nowadays, the brand has over 280 units and continues to expand.
Frozen yogurt is highly popular right now, and sweetFrog keeps up with the demand. There are numerous toppings and combinations to choose from, and customers adore the variety of tasty products. If you want to become a part of a fun and creative brand, then the sweetFrog franchise is just the best opportunity for you!
Advantages of the franchise
- In-Demand Product. Today, frozen yogurt is as popular as ever. That’s why it is a good idea to join a sweetFrog team and provide top-selling products.
- Veteran Incentive. The brand gives veterans a 20% discount on the franchise fee.
- Training and support. sweetFrog offers comprehensive training programs and guidance through all business aspects to its franchisees.
- Highly Recognized Brand. sweetFrog’s cute logo and signature products are widely popular across the US.
- Strong Community Sense. sweetFrog is an active part of the community. The brand sponsors various organizations and donates resources to charities.
sweetFrog is searching for goal-oriented and enthusiastic entrepreneurs that are ready to take on an exciting business venture. It helps to have management and leadership skills and restaurant experience. Franchisees have to motivate their employees and build strong relationships with customers. The brand strives to serve the community and provide the best service, all potential franchisees must be eager to do the same. All candidates must be prepared to cover the sweetFrog franchise cost.
How much does it cost to open a franchise?
Initial Investment: $96,000 - $478,000
Franchise Fee: $10,000-$30,000
Net-Worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $120,000
Request Free Info
Royalty Fee: 5%
Advertising Fee: 3%
Franchise owner profit
The franchisor does not disclose information about an individual franchise owner's income. The amount of profits from a sweetFrog franchise depends on many factors, including the number of locations you own, the demand in the local market, maintenance expenses, and labor costs. The potential revenue can be reviewed in the FDD.
Sweetfrog Franchise Info: https://sweetfrogfranchising.com/
Starting investments from:$96,000
Company type:Retail outlet
- Year company was founded2009
- Franchised companies280+
- Corporate address9311 East Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258