The Exercise Coach Franchise - Wellness Service
The Exercise Coach Franchise Opportunities
The idea of The Exercise Coach franchise was first implemented in 2000. A fitness coach built a 20 minute workout with focus on personal training sessions which helped to lose weight and keep fit. Over the years the concept attracted a lot of clientele. This way, in 2010 the first The Exercise Coach wellness service franchise was offered for sale. The chain has quickly grown to 148 successful enterprises by means of a working business model which as they say is smart, simple and scalable. Smart stands for innovative equipment and training approaches, Simple means easy to run business and Scalable describes The Exercise Coach wellness service franchise opportunities.
How to open The Exercise Coach franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open The Exercise Coach wellness service franchise, you must have a net worth of $500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a wellness service franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become The Exercise Coach wellness service franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for The Exercise Coach franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by The Exercise Coach franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your The Exercise Coach franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does The Exercise Coach franchise cost?
The Exercise Coach has a franchise fee of up to $49,500, with a total initial investment range of $119,330 to $332,257.
Net-worth Requirement: $500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $100,000
The Exercise Coach Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $119,330 - $332,257.
Initial Franchise Fee: $49,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Are you interested in starting The Exercise Coach wellness service in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start The Exercise Coach is around $119,330 to $332,257.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 147,560 to Can$ 410,860.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,89 to Rs 2,48 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 18,9 - PKR 52,6 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 438,299 - 1,2 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 86,603 to 241,133.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 100,783 to EUR 280,615.
Classroom Training: 53-77 hours
The Exercise Coach website: www.exercisecoach.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$119,330
- Company foundation year2000
- Year of launching the franchise2010
- Franchise enterprises:148
- Franchisees in USA:113
- Franchisees in other countries:35
- Corporate Address:1723 Napa Suwe Wauconda, IL 60084